What do you guys think of the colorcoded alert system?

Originally posted by dilloduck
The origin of the color code was in reponse to the medias' outcry. They criticized the govt for "not having a plan" . Sound familiar? In my opinon it was the first organized left wing attack on Bush after 9-11. The left just couldnt sit there forever and not blame someone else. In practice its as good as anything but more importantly it put out a fire that the media started. When I hear someone complain about it now I realize how desperate the left really is.

OK, but its still stupid as shit, I don't care who came up with the idea.

Originally posted by insein
Never said it was a great system. I merely stated the reason for its creation.

Fair enough. Do you agree with my assessment of where the color code would have got us on 9/11? If so, that would be one of the very few times we agree (though I suspect we agree on the gun control issue as well)

Damn spidey---you ask what people think and then tell em that they are stupid----its a becoming an ego trip for you---set up a conservative by asking a seemingly honest question and then tell em that they're stupid--what a pathic way to pump yourself up.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Damn spidey---you ask what people think and then tell em that they are stupid----its a becoming an ego trip for you---set up a conservative by asking a seemingly honest question and then tell em that they're stupid--what a pathic way to pump yourself up.

I didn't start this thread. Which question are you referring to?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Yes, much better to smell the rotting corpses of those who have starved to death.

I know Tuba isnt here. (I refused to call him spidey and defile the name of the greatest comic book hero ever) but what the heck was he talking about in this post? I mean what do corpses have to do with a color coding system or paying people to do nothing?

Forum List

Back