What do you guys think of Jacob Sartorius music (1.45 million dislikes on YouTube)

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
Jacob Sartorius - Sweatshirt (YouTube)

This video has been going viral recently. Lots of haters. 1.45 million dislikes and its the 6th most disliked video on YouTube. Thoughts?
I think its catchy

14517658_1655030534809393_816570242072259967_n.jpg

The music is listenable, even catchy. The video, however is bizarre. The video gives the illusion of being slightly drunk but without the pleasant accompanying buzz. I think the psycho who produced the video is contemplating a new theatrical production: Texas Chain Saw Massacre, The Musical.

• Banned
The music is listenable, even catchy. The video, however is bizarre. The video gives the illusion of being slightly drunk but without the pleasant accompanying buzz. I think the psycho who produced the video is contemplating a new theatrical production: Texas Chain Saw Massacre, The Musical.
have you heard of jacob sartorius before?
I think its the other way around, the music is bad but the video is fun to watch. catchy, but kinda bad voice

I think its the other way around, the music is bad but the video is fun to watch. catchy, but kinda bad voice

I hadn't heard of him before but will check him out. The video was just too fast for me. But then I am 76 years old, so..... It was a new experience for me and I will watch it again to see if I can get more out of it. Thanks for the post.

As for the voice, I thought it was just a kid who sounded just like a kid; unprofessional but genuine. I think its funny and fine that we see see things so differently.

Have a good night

• Banned

I hadn't heard of him before but will check him out. The video was just too fast for me. But then I am 76 years old, so..... It was a new experience for me and I will watch it again to see if I can get more out of it. Thanks for the post.

As for the voice, I thought it was just a kid who sounded just like a kid; unprofessional but genuine. I think its funny and fine that we see see things so differently.

Have a good night

Have a good night! Yeah the video is mainly targeted for young teenagers.

Yup....the cutting of the vid.

yeah the cutting of the vid true

Not a big fan of either the hand-held, nor of the staccato-cut technique.

Not a big fan of either the hand-held, nor of the staccato-cut technique.
me neither

Forum List

Back