Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Media reports about the government

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Lack of media reporting about how stupid people are worries me more than anything else. It means they know about it, but don't wanan cover it for fear of upsetting these very people. :)

Do you need someone to tell you that you are stupid?
I will volunteer for that.

The content of a report can be more disturbing than the topic being reported upon. This is basically a nonsense poll.

I vote PRESENT....

What do you find more disturbing?

News agencies, legitimateones like Reuters, McClatchy and the AP, don't opine nor speculate on the intelligence or lack thereof in their reporting a story. Try those.

There is no need to report how stupid people are, that is evident every day. When people trust 'information' from the likes of Limbaugh and Watts more than the information presented by the scientists from around the world, you know there is a problem. We see the evidence of such insane stupidity on this board every day.

Lack of media reporting about how stupid people are worries me more than anything else. It means they know about it, but don't wanan cover it for fear of upsetting these very people. :)

I disagree because that's a judgement call.

We complain about fox because it doesn't report facts. It really doesn't report much of anything except opinions held by those who are very well paid to be stupid.

We used to be able to trust media but we sold out. Now, most media is just opinions.

Needless to say, the low-info, radical right can change the above to read msnbc.

News agencies, legitimateones like Reuters, McClatchy and the AP, don't opine nor speculate on the intelligence or lack thereof in their reporting a story. Try those.

Exactly.

Facts. Not opinions.

It would be interesting to know just what percentage of internet content is opinion vs facts. My own opinion is - its mostly opinion.

They have been covering stupid people. Two short examples...the riots and the dumb marches with people with their hands raised up chanting Don't Shoot.

Exactly.

Facts. Not opinions.

It would be interesting to know just what percentage of internet content is opinion vs facts. My own opinion is - its mostly opinion.
The devil must be freezing his arse off today, because I agree with Luddly.

Yes, stupid people are a problem, but arrogant academian fools are a bigger threat.

Compare the destruction caused by a thousand morons in 1914 to what a few arrogant academian fools did that helped put Lenin into power in Russia.

No contest; arrogant academian fools win hands down.

Forum List

Back