What do you find erotic?

So, what do you find erotic? Inquiring minds want to know...

I think it's pretty erotic when you see Democrats on tv in a flutter cause they don't have a clue as to what the fuck is going on.:lol:

If you find that erotic you seriously need a life or maybe a new start in life. Hope and pray reincarnation is fact so next time you can experience real eroticism, cause that surely ain't it. But then again maybe this is a good as the wingnut species of human will fade away? You just keep getting existed, and spread the word for others like you. ;)

"...t is widely recognized that sexual reproduction helps to keep a population going. Sexual reproduction is a complicated process that is occasionally lost, thereby simplifying the reproductive process. As a general rule, though, in both plants and animals, once a line of descent loses the sexual process, nothing new ever comes of it. It won't branch into several new species the way a sexual species might. So asexual reproduction exclusively in any line of descent appears to be a dead end. If there has ever been a mammal that reproduced asexually, it is not around any more and has no descendants." George C. Williams

So much for having a sense of humor...

C'mon its midcan, he's not allowed to have a sense of humour!

peanut butter:tongue:

Navels:eusa_angel:

pic.gif

draft_lens6541842module53518422photo_1251135258navel_piercing_pretty.jpg

OMG, I'm a heterosexual woman and I find those pictures pretty erotic! :lol:

A womans body is a beautiful work of art. Sensual curves and soft flesh ... warm and inviting. I see nothing wrong with a woman finding another woman attractive.

The absolute complete confidence, trust and comfort between two people, partners, to be exactly who they are.

Forum List

Back