What do you fear?

What is it you fear in life?

What do you do to face those fears?

I have had very few, and always temporary, fears in my life. But I do now fear losing my freedom and independence to corrupt, radical politicians who want to see me become a Stepford citizen. I just can't go down that road. I will find a detour...I always have.

I am afraid of the monster that lives under my bed. I'm afraid that one night he might decide to come out from under the bed and get me. I keep my bedroom light on all night because I know he won't come out if there is a light on. I'm pretty sure this monster must be a Democrat because they don't like their activities to be be seen in the full light of day or night.

Last edited:
I am afraid of the monster that lives under my bed. I'm afraid that one night he might decide to come out from under the bed and get me. I keep my bedroom light on all night because I know he won't come out if there is a light on.

Monsters never attack the one who sleeps in the bed that shelters them. They attack those who sleep in other beds.

The monster under my bed - that's the one to watch out for.

Like most Libtards in the US today, I'm afraid of this woman and those like her:

deneen-borelli-nyc-tea-party.jpg

Scary!!!!!

I am afraid of the monster that lives under my bed. I'm afraid that one night he might decide to come out from under the bed and get me. I keep my bedroom light on all night because I know he won't come out if there is a light on.

Monsters never attack the one who sleeps in the bed that shelters them. They attack those who sleep in other beds.

The monster under my bed - that's the one to watch out for.

Thinking of an old joke....

You know, you guys could pay a psychologist $200 a month to cure your fears in less than a year. Or. For $50 I'll come to your houses for you and saw the legs off your respective beds.

Lame, I know. :eusa_whistle:

My fear? Ants. (I'm on topic, I'm on topic)

A few formative years spent in SW Oklahoma i.e. fire ant territory. I'll kill any manner of bug or beast to "save" my current SO the bother but fuck ants. there is never, ever just one ant and there are always phamtom ants crawling up my legs just on sight of any kind of hill. (colony? village? whatever...)

Flying.

Nothing....

How can you be afraid of flying and nothing? They are mutually exclusive.

And everyone fears something. To say otherwise is to lie to ourselves. One of the points of life is learning to overcome those fears. and it doesn't start until you are honest with themselves.

I used to have horrific fears of being murdered - night after night after night. When I graduated and moved out of my mother's house those fears immediately disappeared and never reappeared.

Now I fear the direction in which my country is being pushed and those who are pushing it in that direction. What I will do is (once again) not vote for the "Leader of the Pack."

What is it you fear in life?

What do you do to face those fears?

You mean aside from all the normal stuff that every sane human reasonably fears?

I face those perfectly normal fears like most of you tend to..by avoiding them as much as humanly possible.

I fear NOTHING!

One moment folks, phone call......... yes dear.........yes.........I did that............I have to do what, or what?.......
Okay, right away dear.....love you

Okay, gotta run folks or I get my ass kicked.

I fear nothing. I'm tired of some shit, mostly the shit that doesn't kill me making me stronger. Tired of that the most. But there is really nothing left to fear.

Forum List

Back