What Do You Do When You're Here Blogging?

I like puzzles myself, and I haven't put one together for years. I think I'll look at puzzles today when I go shopping.

I really enjoy them. With a little bit of help from my mom and sister, I put together a puzzle that was something like 1,000 pieces, all Disney characters. Each piece had the small characters on it, but together it made a picture of Mickey Mouse.

I hated it at some moments but the challenge was bigger than the frustration. :D

I like puzzles myself, and I haven't put one together for years. I think I'll look at puzzles today when I go shopping.

I really enjoy them. With a little bit of help from my mom and sister, I put together a puzzle that was something like 1,000 pieces, all Disney characters. Each piece had the small characters on it, but together it made a picture of Mickey Mouse.

I hated it at some moments but the challenge was bigger than the frustration. :D

My brain likes that kind of stuff. I find it easier than most to spot shapes and colors. I see like blue prints in my head and fit what I'm looking at to that, and I find that enjoyable. I guess that's why I've worked with my hands all my life. I've never had a "sit down" job in my life.

I'm watching random horror movies today. :razz:

I've had the tunes cranked most of the morning, but it's time for some PIP Fox News.

Was going to listen to Rush for the first time in weeks, but he's got a sit in today.

Last edited:
My brain likes that kind of stuff. I find it easier than most to spot shapes and colors. I see like blue prints in my head and fit what I'm looking at to that, and I find that enjoyable. I guess that's why I've worked with my hands all my life. I've never had a "sit down" job in my life.

Yep. Me too. :thup:

Forum List

Back