What do you do when you are tired of your GF?

I have been with this girl for a while, she is very beautiful and very nice, but a LOT of work too, and I am tired. If we break up now, I will still not have enough energy to start with another girl. So, what shall I do now, to avoid being a loser?

Depends on what you are calling a lot of work.
Any good relationship takes work but it is also a give and take for it to work.
If it is all about her and her alone, dump her and that does not make you a loser. It means she is selfish and does not care at all about you.

I have been with this girl for a while, she is very beautiful and very nice, but a LOT of work too, and I am tired. If we break up now, I will still not have enough energy to start with another girl. So, what shall I do now, to avoid being a loser?

Be honest with the girl, you will regret not doing so. As far as energy, when a new girl catches your eye your engines will start humming.

Last edited:
I could live on crack, and still run circles around you mentally, schleps. Though my resistance is not as high as yours, I could probably get better quality than the shit that's eating holes in your brain.

And I only said I had a pimp to discourage you from propositioning me. The answer is still no.

I could live on crack, and still run circles around you mentally, schleps. Though my resistance is not as high as yours, I could probably get better quality than the shit that's eating holes in your brain.

And I only said I had a pimp to discourage you from propositioning me. The answer is still no.
You do live on crack. Probably some meth as well. Your teeth look bad as hell and your breath stinks..Dont lie. Most women say they have a boyfriend or husband. You specifically said a pimp. You'll never get away if you dont stay off the crack. Bedsores on your lips wont attract many men.

Grow up. Break up with her and move on. She deserves someone who actually cares about her. You are doing her no favors staying with her when you don't really want to be there. If you break up with her, you won't have the energy to start with a new girl? Wow. What a jackass. Give this girl a chance to move on to someone better than you: it probably won't be to difficult to find someone who is an improvement on where she is now.

If you are adventurous you guys could have rodeo sex. Mount her from behind and tell her that you really love her sisters tits. Then you hang on for as long as you can...yeeeehaaaaaaww!

Forum List

Back