What do you do when you are tired of your GF?

anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
I have been with this girl for a while, she is very beautiful and very nice, but a LOT of work too, and I am tired. If we break up now, I will still not have enough energy to start with another girl. So, what shall I do now, to avoid being a loser?

I have been with this girl for a while, she is very beautiful and very nice, but a LOT of work too, and I am tired. If we break up now, I will still not have enough energy to start with another girl. So, what shall I do now, to avoid being a loser?

Dear Loser,

Gosh, how sad for her cuz you sound like a real catch.

:rolleyes-41:

Dear Loser,

^ A much better point than the one I made.

Dear Loser,

Kill me...I agree with the Luddster.

Tell her you want a threesome with her and her hot girlfriend.
If she agrees keep her around for awhile,and who knows maybe you could hook up with her hot friend.
If she refuses tell her she's not fulfilling your emotional needs and dump her.

Too late.

You're asking strangers online what to do about your relationship, and it's the breaking up and not having a gf you think makes you a loser?

In the end, its all about your needs right? Well, that an having to make an effort.

Dear Loser,

Agreed. For her sake let her go and tell her she can do better.

Get a pen and some paper. Write down everything you want in a woman. Be specific. After you do that write down what type of man a woman like the one you just described deserves in her life. If you are not that man do something to rectify that situation.

BTW tell the women you want to break up with you are confused and you dont want to waste her time.

I can't conceive of being tired of mine, and the last time I gave advice to a guy like you, I got banned from the board.

Dear Loser,

I'll hand it to you, when you post sense, you post sense.

Dear Loser,

Kill me...I agree with the Luddster.
Same here, I feel like douching my brain with Clorox, but, he was dead on.

I'll tell you, to save face, make love to her on her period, and wipe you dick on the sheets.

That ought to relieve you of any responsibility and involvement in the breakup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back