What do you do when a bag of flour explodes?

blame secret government agents because obviously Bush is the only one capable of making a bag of flour explode with super nano-thermite.

That's just super thermite or nano-thermite BTW not super nano-thermite.
you dont understand sarcasm, it figures

Captain Nemo, perhaps a little more time in the decompression chamber would help increase your vocabulary from just "dipshit, fucktard, fuck, fucking, fucker, moron, retard, twoofer, asshole" and so on. Of course, actually having any intellect to start with would be a big help especially someone like you whose brain is constantly under so much pressure. If your last sentence was any clue then you are making some progress.

Last edited:

Captain Nemo, perhaps a little more time in the decompression chamber would help increase your vocabulary from just "dipshit, fucktard, fuck, fucking, fucker, moron, retard, twoofer, asshole" and so on. Of course, actually having any intellect to start with would be a big help especially someone like you whose brain is constantly under so much pressure. If your last sentence was any clue then you are making some progress.
fuck off asswipe
its all you deserve
as you have shown

fuck off asswipe
its all you deserve
as you have shown

Ah yes, consistency from the troll!

Interestingly, the state of Maine has an average IQ of 110 per caucasian males, ranking it approximately 5th in the nation. Pretty good score. From this I take it you must not be a native?

Speaking of nano-thermite, perhaps Captain Nemo you could enlighten us to the process that is used to create it A, and B who created it, and C what it is used for? Now play fair and don't cheat by looking for the answer in your weekly reader. Ooops I didn't use that quote feature. Perhaps that is because you don't have anything worthy to say that isn't in the form of an expletive!

Last edited:
Speaking of nano-thermite, perhaps Captain Nemo you could enlighten us to the process that is used to create it A, and B who created it, and C what it is used for? Now play fair and don't cheat by looking for the answer in your weekly reader. Ooops I didn't use that quote feature. Perhaps that is because you don't having anything worthy to say that isn't in the form of an expletive!
again, fuck off dipshit

stop projecting your own failures on others

to address your edit, you get all you deserve
fucking dipshit troofer

Last edited:
We can do this all day long diver boy. I don't have to make you look like an ass because you do a fine job doing that yourself in every post. You're belligerant, ignorant, and as duplicitous as any former closed minded military guy that I've ever met on the net. You need some new curse words though so you can refine that schtick sailor or lack of it.

divemoronconman is not a real Diver, he is the scooby doo kind...he has no need for a decompression chamber ..you give him too much credit

divemoronconman is not a real Diver, he is the scooby doo kind...he has no need for a decompression chamber ..you give him too much credit
ok dipshit, how do you define diver?

We can do this all day long diver boy. I don't have to make you look like an ass because you do a fine job doing that yourself in every post. You're belligerant, ignorant, and as duplicitous as any former closed minded military guy that I've ever met on the net. You need some new curse words though so you can refine that schtick sailor or lack of it.
wrong again, dipshit

New Topics

Forum List

Back