What do you do to spoil your significant other?

Amanda

Calm as a Hindu cow
Nov 28, 2008
With all the bitterness and fighting that goes on here I thought it would be nice to talk about the things you do to make your significant other feel special or appreciated.

Me, I am a good cook, so I spoil him with excellent food.

I'd tell you about some other things I do, but I made a promise to Gunny not to talk about that stuff. :eusa_shhh: :lol:

So what do you do? :)

With all the bitterness and fighting that goes on here I thought it would be nice to talk about the things you do to make your significant other feel special or appreciated.

I'd tell you about some other things I do, but I made a promise to Gunny not to talk about that stuff. :eusa_shhh: :lol:

I put the toilet seat down. Quite a catch, aren't I?

she is the only girl in the household so we all insist she leaves it up and berate her like a woman when she forgets

Now you have to keep her... you done spoiled her for all other men!

I keep my attitude stable enough to ensure that she NEVER feels insecure about the next six months.

I make certain that she knows that I trust her, even when I can't trust the world around her.

I take care of the present finances and we plan for the future together.

Yeah....... she's a lucky woman. :cool:

I am hoist by my own petard. :(

Hey, Amanda! Was this what you meant by spoil?

Don't have a significant other, just a couple kinda girl friends.

Forum List

Back