What do you do to chase away the "Winter Blahs"

I go to the tanning bed, a couple of times a week,oh man that feels awesome! I take my Dog for a run through the snow, that makes me smile, I play catch the lazer light with my cats :lol:. And I play video games

I smack my wife in the ass and ask her, "where's my Pepsi?". I do that in the summer too so I don't know if it counts as a winter time thing.

What kind of things do you do to chase away the "Winter Blahs?"

Usually try to laugh at them.

Not so this week. Sick, for me really pretty sick. High temp, body aches, headache, can't stop coughing. Boo hoo.

Worst part, really couldn't teach yesterday or today. My lesson plans had to be turned to 'sub lessons' that took like 3 hours to write out per day. Still had to run to school in mornings to organize by classes. It's one of the few things I like less about being 'secondary teacher' to lower grades, got to make sure the stuff is in right order-can't teach 6th graders 8th grade history. LOL!

Tomorrow is the baby shower for my nephew's wife. All presents bought and wrapped, but I can't go. No way would I infect pregnant moms. Wah!

What kind of things do you do to chase away the "Winter Blahs?"

Usually try to laugh at them.

Not so this week. Sick, for me really pretty sick. High temp, body aches, headache, can't stop coughing. Boo hoo.

Worst part, really couldn't teach yesterday or today. My lesson plans had to be turned to 'sub lessons' that took like 3 hours to write out per day. Still had to run to school in mornings to organize by classes. It's one of the few things I like less about being 'secondary teacher' to lower grades, got to make sure the stuff is in right order-can't teach 6th graders 8th grade history. LOL!

Tomorrow is the baby shower for my nephew's wife. All presents bought and wrapped, but I can't go. No way would I infect pregnant moms. Wah!

Sorry you are sick dear. :(

Just stay in bed all weekend.
The rumor here is a foot of snow Sunday night :eek:....how about Chi-town?

beer-before-bed.gif

Forum List

Back