What Do You Cook For Someone

Infant soy formula.

Technically I don't "cook" it, and one does not "eat" it, but that shit is fucking nastiche!

Something with cilantro in it.

I think cilantro tastes like dish soap.

Yeah, I'm not a fan either. It's like you picked some poison ivy out of your yard and put it in your salsa.

Bleck! :eusa_sick:

My thought immediately after I ate my first bite. :beer:

I had a burrito once and I took a bite and said "What the fuck?". I took a second bite and said "What the fuck?" After the third bite, I said "What in the name of FUCK?"

Then I stopped eating it.

I learned later that it was cilantro and I learned to avoid it like a dog learns to avoid an electric fence surrounding a property.

Now I can consume it in very minute quantities if I have no choice.

My thought immediately after I ate my first bite. :beer:

I had a burrito once and I took a bite and said "What the fuck?". I took a second bite and said "What the fuck?" After the third bite, I said "What in the name of FUCK?"

Then I stopped eating it.

I learned later that it was cilantro and I learned to avoid it like a dog learns to avoid an electric fence surrounding a property.

Now I can consume it in very minute quantities if I have no choice.

ya---soap taste can grow on ya if it's mixed with something that really tastes good.

my family loves seafood
but if the food once lived in the water, i can't stand it
however, i am in charge of grilling
so, i cook shrimp, salmon, trout and scallops but do not eat it

likewise when i go sailing, and haul in the net at the coast
it seems my friends enjoy any seafood cooked in beer

i volunteer at a Christian soup kitchen. another volunteer, a vegan who is Jewish, cooks meat dishes, including those containing pork, because he knows our guests will enjoy it

in a similar vein, i play guitar. often things i do not like but songs and genres requested by others. maybe i simply don't understand the point of this thread

my family loves seafood
but if the food once lived in the water, i can't stand it
however, i am in charge of grilling
so, i cook shrimp, salmon, trout and scallops but do not eat it

likewise when i go sailing, and haul in the net at the coast
it seems my friends enjoy any seafood cooked in beer

i volunteer at a Christian soup kitchen. another volunteer, a vegan who is Jewish, cooks meat dishes, including those containing pork, because he knows our guests will enjoy it

in a similar vein, i play guitar. often things i do not like but songs and genres requested by others. maybe i simply don't understand the point of this thread

anything's possible i suppose.

Boiled ground turkey, boiled ground deer, fried fish from our pond. It's all Hos's favorite meal. He just loves to eat.

Hamburger's and seafood for Rod. I'm allergic to most seafood. Hamburgers is not my favorite meal but he loves them.

I agree about the fish.. I'll grill it for you but I sure the hell won't be eating neither the Rat of the water or Water semi-insects.

We like casual meals and cook mostly what we will be having anyway if guests come over. Even at a party at our house, you will find great food but nothing that will keep us in the kitchen or at the grill cooking.

The last party I went to was catered by Tony Paco's in Toledo and the food was pretty spectacular but easy. It was a dress up affair, men in suits, women in their pretty evening dresses standing around eating hot dogs.

Cook them up a doobie and then remember not to stand between them and the fridge.

Forum List

Back