Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Don't vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

spectrumc01

I give you....the TRUTH
Feb 9, 2011
The United States
Talking to people in my area, listening to the news on TV, reading the posts here, and I am curious. Are there any people out there who actually claim to be a Republican or a Democrat? I am beginning to think there aren't.

So if no one is a Republican or a Democrat how do they keep getting elected? The Obama democrats are crawfishing just like the Republican GWB supporters did. It would seem that everyone is an independant or a tea party activist. So lets see.

What do you consider yourself?

I am registered a Republi. So I don't consider myself one. I am one.

I'd also probably be described as a conservative with libertarian leanings.

But lately I've realized that I don't really care what I'm called. I seek what I think are the best solutions to the problems we face in the world and encourage people to follow them. I try to live my ideals, though I probably fall short far more than I'd like.

I am me. Unique. One of a kind.

But lately I've realized that I don't really care what I'm called. I seek what I think are the best solutions to the problems we face in the world and encourage people to follow them. I try to live my ideals, though I probably fall short far more than I'd like.

An avowed Individual. Nice to know another one. Founders pretty much were with you.

An avowed Individual. Nice to know another one. Founders pretty much were with you.

Wow! I'm unique; just like you!

Wow! I'm unique; just like you!

Aren't we ALL? ;)

Now if we can convince our leftist brothers and sisters?

:eusa_shhh:

But seriously... Politically? I think of myself as a Liberal with a Libertarian bent.

:) Bit of an oxymoron Today if ever I'd heard one..

Liberals are the very termites eatingbest at the fabric of American Liberty today; are you kidding with this?, lol. A liberal libertarian, I can only conjure a confused individual.

I had a choice in it. And I think if you could remember your pre-mortal experience you did too :)

haha:)

Forum List

Back