What do you consider unforgivable in marriage??

Said1 said:
I know a woman who "forgave" her husband of countless affairs - that she knows about. That would kill me, not to mention, I happen to be one of the biggest snoops in the world.

So I had a friend who had a cheating husband, and she decided to start poking around for proof thinking maybe it was all in her mind. She found the evidence then confronted him with it, HE was mad at her for going through his drawer where he kept their credit card and phone bills........Right so now instead of him being sorry for his actions he was mad at her for snooping. I guess she had no right to find out if he was cheating on her or not??? What a jackass!!

Bonnie said:
Im with you on this!! Aside from physical abuse and abuse to my child this is up there for top reason to divorce. I would never trust again nor would I want him even touching me again ever so yeah the marriage would be doomed unless we could be just roomates...lol yeah right that would work :teeth:
You're with me on this? Nahhhh...truth is ya Loooove me, ya wanna daaaate me, ya wanna kiiiiss me.... :eek2: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kiddin Bonnie, I love those lines from the movie Miss Congeniality.

Hold on now guys, you must be forgetting the most incredibly intelligent couple in the world who has survived rape, probably lesbian sex, and of course sex with a girl the age of his daughter and stayed together in their world class marriage. Bill and Hil have been through everything and their marriage, at least their definition of marriage, is better than ever. :puke3:

Bonnie said:
So I had a friend who had a cheating husband, and she decided to start poking around for proof thinking maybe it was all in her mind. She found the evidence then confronted him with it, HE was mad at her for going through his drawer where he kept their credit card and phone bills........Right so now instead of him being sorry for his actions he was mad at her for snooping. I guess she had no right to find out if he was cheating on her or not??? What a jackass!!

That sounds sooo familiar......."It's none of your business!" I'm guessing they're divorced now?

The daughter of the friend I mentioned earlier is married to someone exactly like her father - surprise, surprise. One time, her husband decided to take his underwear OUT of the dirtly laundry hamper after he showered and changed. Prior to that, she wasn't the least bit suspicous of him at ALL, even though he stayed out all night - no explaination, no phone call required. They're still together too.

sitarro said:
Hold on now guys, you must be forgetting the most incredibly intelligent couple in the world who has survived rape, probably lesbian sex, and of course sex with a girl the age of his daughter and stayed together in their world class marriage. Bill and Hil have been through everything and their marriage, at least their definition of marriage, is better than ever. :puke3:

Are the Budaffucos (sp??) still together?

Mr. P said:
You're with me on this? Nahhhh...truth is ya Loooove me, ya wanna daaaate me, ya wanna kiiiiss me.... :eek2: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just kiddin Bonnie, I love those lines from the movie Miss Congeniality.

Now Mr P behave :poke: :laugh:

Said1 said:
That sounds sooo familiar......."It's none of your business!" I'm guessing they're divorced now?

The daughter of the friend I mentioned earlier is married to someone exactly like her father - surprise, surprise. One time, her husband decided to take his underwear OUT of the dirtly laundry hamper after he showered and changed. Prior to that, she wasn't the least bit suspicous of him at ALL, even though he stayed out all night - no explaination, no phone call required. They're still together too.

Yeah that would spin with me......... :chains:

Forum List

Back