What do you consider blasphemy

I am not in the least offended bu that. What you have done here is made yourself look very foolish in your ignorance about crucifixions. But I am not offended by your foolishness. I said it before, though it is intentionally meant to be offensive, it is just your ignorance showing. How Jesus was crucified was determined by the people who crucified Him. They were the ones who had a problem. The important thing that He did on the cross is to die for YOUR sins. He did that willingly and in love. You are not forced to believe, but the offer is there to freely receive. Your choice.

So what you're saying is that the romans put jesus in a diaper on purpose to make him look foolish?
And I've never understood that: how was jesus crucified for MY sins? That sounds TOTALLY made up.

In your ignorance you see Jesus in a diaper. In fact, I doubt there were even any such things in Jesus' time. But, you can continue in that ignorance if you want to.

I am so sorry you don't understand that. You are arguing against things that you have no clue about at all. God loves you, and, yes, Jesus death was as much for you as it was for me. "Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Me." His death was for the forgiveness of sins of "whosoever." John 3:16.

I hate agreeing with religious zealots, but Al, Smartt is correct. What you see as a "diaper" is actually standard dress for that time period, thus why the paintings depict the scene as such instead of how they would have actually placed someone on the cross, nude. The only flaw is that some have it "fluffed" up a bit, it would have hung down a bit more looking more like a skirt. Think toga. Also, any being capable of creating us would have known we would fuck up ... or at least most of us would, so yeah, even the ancient cultures knew humanity would totally fuck up, and most depicted this through "prophecies", which were really fairy tales about the end of the world in hopes humanity would not get that bad. The christian teachings used many of these stories as backbones for their own, so it's not surprising to see them there as well nor see them utilized for their version of the christs death and rebirth.

You know Kitten? That is pretty much along the same lines I believe.

Revelations stated "men would run to and fro, and knowledge would be greatly increased". It also states that "men would run around with hooks in their jaws".

The first one? Internet and air travel.

The second one? Bluetooth and any other ear mounted phone with a mike.

I am not in the least offended bu that. What you have done here is made yourself look very foolish in your ignorance about crucifixions. But I am not offended by your foolishness. I said it before, though it is intentionally meant to be offensive, it is just your ignorance showing. How Jesus was crucified was determined by the people who crucified Him. They were the ones who had a problem. The important thing that He did on the cross is to die for YOUR sins. He did that willingly and in love. You are not forced to believe, but the offer is there to freely receive. Your choice.

So what you're saying is that the romans put jesus in a diaper on purpose to make him look foolish?
And I've never understood that: how was jesus crucified for MY sins? That sounds TOTALLY made up.

In your ignorance you see Jesus in a diaper. In fact, I doubt there were even any such things in Jesus' time. But, you can continue in that ignorance if you want to.

I am so sorry you don't understand that. You are arguing against things that you have no clue about at all. God loves you, and, yes, Jesus death was as much for you as it was for me. "Jesus said, I am the way, the truth, and the life, no man comes to the Father but by Me." His death was for the forgiveness of sins of "whosoever." John 3:16.

Ya, but if jesus was on the cross for a few days then he prolly would have crapped a few times in it, so he was hanging there with a full load? Maybe even running down his leg?

And if jesus already died for my sins, then I can sin all I want? :cool:

Forum List

Back