what do you collect

I collect the million pine needles off my yard year round. Why? Because I would have many bugs and it's a fire hazard. My tip is, if you have a lot of pine trees, take them down and plant a better tree like an apple tree so, Anne can collect Apples. *shrug*

yes, sometimes collections find you...i had a collection of over 300 cookbooks...now face it...how many cookbooks does one need..and they began to take on a life of their own....lots of space...so i gave them to a friend..now they are taking up space at her place...she has moved them 3x...

yes, sometimes collections find you...i had a collection of over 300 cookbooks...now face it...how many cookbooks does one need..and they began to take on a life of their own....lots of space...so i gave them to a friend..now they are taking up space at her place...she has moved them 3x...

I'd rather collect men than apples. Oh well...

You need to be nicer to them then. :lol:

You need to be nicer to them then. :lol:

Not like your kind. But, you knew that. :lol:

what do you collect and why? how do you collect? any tips?

Like one of the mods here, I collect crazy ex-spouses. The secret to starting a collection of crazy ex's is to look for the meanest psycho you can find and marry him/her. Dating strippers, drug addicts, the unemployed, and people with serious (but untreated) mental health issues works well, too.

I also have a fantastic collection of CDs. Alphabetized, by genre and era.

Last edited:
I was trying to think of something silly like cat hair, but then I found this. ZOMG:

$lint0701.jpg

Graham Barker's Navel Fluff Collection

what do you collect and why? how do you collect? any tips?

voodoo dolls.

they look cool.

French Market, or any voodoo store in New Orleans.

i love the french market...community grocery and the old a & p....but no one will go with me since the hurricane...everyone says it is too violent...i always go to marie laveau grave in st louis #2...i would like to go to her daughter's grave at st louis #1 but i cant even get a cabbie to go there much less wait there...#2 is a short walk

I used to collect stamps until those darned self stick ones came out! Now my stamp books are so out of date it isn't even funny.

I collect key chains... when I think about it that is. Why? Well, my wife has the spoon collection... nah, just kidding, I started collecting the key chains from places I have been, sports teams I had seen play, or really just about any key chain I can get my hands on. Someday, I would like to have a collection that weighs as much as I do. But to be absolutely truthful, I'm gaining more weight that the collection is these days. :lol:

Immie

Forum List

Back