Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Your political party winning?
Your opponents party losing?
The betterment of your country with more individual freedom?
The betterment of your country with more government control?

Last edited:
A poll where there will be lots of dishonest answers.

It is hard to believe we got seven responses this way already. I am very sure a substantial number care more about the other guys loosing than anything else.

The betterment of your country through more individual freedom and the betterment and maintenance of a free and just society.

Afraid to show which answer lies closest to your true colors there winger?

None of the above??

So you are not even close to any of the above choices??

I call bullshit

I have no problems saying that I am more towards the benefit of the US based on more individual freedoms and not for more government control.. and I have no problem saying that any candidate that would support that, whether they be DEM, REP, IND, GRE, CON, or whatever other party would get my vote, as I am not for party above that belief... and that it is the rare case that I will simply vote against someone instead of for the candidate I best align with

See... not so hard... unless that is, that you are afraid to go on record to be quoted about what your stance truly is in the matter of choosing between these general choices

The betterment of your country through more individual freedom and the betterment and maintenance of a free and just society.

I can appreciate that and adding the little stipulation at the end.. kudos

Afraid to show which answer lies closest to your true colors there winger?

None of the above??

I call bullshit

I have no problems saying that I am more towards the benefit of the US based on more individual freedoms and not for more government control.. and I have no problem saying that any candidate that would support that, whether they be DEM, REP, IND, GRE, CON, or whatever other party would get my vote, as I am not for party above that belief... and that it is the rare case that I will simply vote against someone instead of for the candidate I best align with

See... not so hard... unless that is, that you are afraid to go on record to be quoted about what your stance truly is in the matter of choosing between these general choices

Sorry...Dumb poll

None of the Above

None of the above??

I call bullshit

Sorry...Dumb poll

None of the Above

Yep.. won't go on record.. because you know it will constantly be brought back in reference...

Well.. you can reference my stance at any time... feel free to bookmark it

I know several people on this board that should've chosen the following based on their posts:

the betterment of your country thought more government control

What's truly sad is that they probably don't believe that that is who they are. They think they want freedom, but they really don't.

None of the above??

I call bullshit

Sorry...Dumb poll

None of the Above

Liar.

I know several people on this board that should've chosen the following based on their posts:

the betterment of your country thought more government control
What's truly sad is that they probably don't believe that that is who they are. They think they want freedom, but they really don't.

Improving our county's government thought control?

What does that even mean?

Improving CIA brainwashing techniques?

Forum List

Back