What do you call someone who refuses to listen to correction?

I was walking home from the store today and an adult man had a kid up in the air while the kid was swinging his legs around wildly. I told the adult man that he should be careful that the kid doesn't accidently kick a person walking by him, just as I had walked by him. He seemed to have heard what I said and his response was 'yeah yeah.' I hope if he ever does the same thing in his future that someone really does not get their head kicked by a kid who is having fun with his uncle or dad. For the kid to accidently kick someone in the head, maybe an elderly woman, and have her begin telling the adult that he should keep his child in check, might make the child a little more confused as to why he was being allowed to swing his legs wildly as if it was okay in the first place. These sorts of corrections usually get scoffed at by the younger generation as if they know that elderly women do not walk by kids who swing their legs around wildly. And it makes sense, since they themselves don't really care too much, neither should any other person. This is a basic law. Children, when they are young, possess and claim (as theirs) whatever they get into their hands on their own efforts, as their very own, even if the thing was being played with by another child. It was like taking candy from a baby. This is how it is even among young children. They don't care what the other child feels or if he or she starts to cry. Even while the other child cries loudly, the child who took will continue playing with the toy with no regards to the other crying baby from which the object was taken from. And adults engage in the same behavior as they did before they even learned how to talk.

Last edited:
What a strangely worded post.

I was walking home from the store today and an adult man had a kid up in the air while the kid was swinging his legs around wildly. I told the adult man that he should be careful that the kid doesn't accidently kick a person walking by him, just as I had walked by him. He seemed to have heard what I said and his response was 'yeah yeah.' I hope if he ever does the same thing in his future that someone really does not get their head kicked by a kid who is having fun with his uncle or dad. For the kid to accidently kick someone in the head, maybe an elderly woman, and have her begin telling the adult that he should keep his child in check, might make the child a little more confused as to why he was being allowed to swing his legs wildly as if it was okay in the first place. These sorts of corrections usually get scoffed at by the younger generation as if they know that elderly women do not walk by kids who swing their legs around wildly. And it makes sense, since they themselves don't really care too much, neither should any other person. This is a basic law. Children, when they are young, possess and claim (as theirs) whatever they get into their hands on their own efforts, as their very own, even if the thing was being played with by another child. It was like taking candy from a baby. This is how it is even among young children. They don't care what the other child feels or if he or she starts to cry. Even while the other child cries loudly, the child who took will continue playing with the toy with no regards to the other crying baby from which the object was taken from. And adults engage in the same behavior as they did before they even learned how to talk.

What a strangely worded post.

Sorry, I must have only graduated with a GED. my bad.

why do so called intelligent people want to go into 'non intelligent' places to do business and transactions for? Why do these so called 'ghettos' that people post about have intelligent people wanting to get in so they can teach and show how to 'properly' be humans?

The best thing to do would be to stand back from the kid's swinging legs. You didn't think of that? Just so you'll know.it's probably best to not stick your finger in a fan too.

The best thing to do would be to stand back from the kid's swinging legs. You didn't think of that? Just so you'll know.it's probably best to not stick your finger in a fan too.

I immediately thought of poor dad having to put up with a wild ape swinging from his neck.

I immediately thought of poor dad having to put up with a wild ape swinging from his neck.

If you have kids, sooner or later it will happen.

I was at the grocery store and a kid was running around blocking me from the self-scan. I politely said, "Excuse me son". The kid said, "YOU AIN'T MY DAD" and looked like he was going to kick me but got out of my way.

why do so called intelligent people want to go into 'non intelligent' places to do business and transactions for? Why do these so called 'ghettos' that people post about have intelligent people wanting to get in so they can teach and show how to 'properly' be humans?
What do you consider a non intelligent place that is a business? I would think that someone must have a degree of intelligence to start a business and have customers (transactions) wouldn't you?

I was at the grocery store and a kid was running around blocking me from the self-scan. I politely said, "Excuse me son". The kid said, "YOU AIN'T MY DAD" and looked like he was going to kick me but got out of my way.

I hope it's all good.

And maybe this is why I've been called impatient. Brilliant!

Forum List

Back