What do you call a guy who wants to nullify all federal law?

Hmm.
Supported by Pawlenty, who wants gov't to be more proactive.
Subscribes to a nut job simplistic view of the constitution.

No, I don't see much here I want. Of course didnt they elect Jesse Ventura governor?

• Banned
Hmm.

No, I don't see much here I want. Of course didnt they elect Jesse Ventura governor?

You are no fun. What is a poliical movement if you don't threaten to destroy everything in the process. Sheesh!

BTW, I agree that a state can't nullify all federal laws since powers granted to the federal government are the supreme law of the land. Its not possible to nullify all federal law for that reason but what is to stop a state from doing that and, assuming it had the power to do so, stop all enforcement of federal law within its jurisdiction?

Last edited:
I would think Jesse Ventura stands a better chance of being Jewish.

Emmer attended St. Thomas Academy, an all-male, Catholic, military, college-preparatory high school.[6] In 1984, he received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Alaska at Fairbanks, where he played hockey. He received a Juris Doctor from William Mitchell College of Law in Saint Paul in 1988.[7]

A person that wish to nullify all laws is called an Anarchist.

A person that wish to nullify all federal laws is therefore a Federal Anarchists

A person that wish to nullify all laws is called an Anarchist.

A person that wish to nullify all federal laws is therefore a Federal Anarchists

Anarchy is a state of no law. Nullifying all federal law still leaves state law and if someone wanted to nullify all state law then local city laws are still intact and if someone wanted to nullify those then you can say there is anarchy.

Hmm.

Doesn't Min. have about 3 million Muslims living in the state?

Strange they would gather in a Liberal state like that. I wonder what the pull is?

Hmm.

Doesn't Min. have about 3 million Muslims living in the state?

Strange they would gather in a Liberal state like that. I wonder what the pull is?

Easy target?

Forum List

Back