What Do You Call A Chinese Woman...

You might be thinking Japanese. The Chinese don't have problems pronouncing the letter L.
If you hadn't written the above, frigidweirdo, I wouldn't have had any idea what he was talking about.

I'd have gotten it had the answer been "Eileen," though that answer would have worked without the ethnic association. Truly, I'm not sure why the joke needed any ethnic element.

Well, some people just think they're being smart with jokes

I was out one night and there was this guy who was drunk. He was trying to tell this joke about Penguins and Polar Bears and I was like, they live on the other side of the world from each other..... he was too drunk to be able to cope with such information.

These two, they must be a BLAST at parties. :eusa_eh: The suck is strong with these two.
It started as a spontaneous joke in response to a forum hijacking by a chinese hacker and it became a petty bickering fest. Unbelievable.

That's a leftist for you. Everyone knows they suck.
And I didn’t even have to mention trump.

...with one leg shorter than the other?

Irene.

You might be thinking Japanese. The Chinese don't have problems pronouncing the letter L.
Really? Here's the entire Chines alphabet and there is not ONE L in it.

main-qimg-fb766a2e02a6b0fe799668a402105e58

Last edited:

Irene.

But two Wongs don't make it Right

Wong is Cantonese, Wang is Mandarin. At least you got yours right as Cantonese is the "dialect" of GuangDong which is in China.
Well here in Australia we know our Wongs from our Wangs,we do a lot of trade with all parts of China and Nippon for that matter.....steve
Those Aussie guy do know them wangs.

Irene.

Wrong.
And my thread is in response to the Chinese hacker who hijacked this forum temporarily.

Not wrong at all.

I speak Chinese.
Not talking about Chinese. Talking about Chinese speaking English.

You mean Engrish.

I don't know, but it's been a long painful process of not being understood.

But you are exceptionally good at it...

But you get used to it being on a forum with a bunch of under-educated rednecks.
Classic!

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence.

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

It doesn't matter.

I speak Chinese, I talk to Chinese people quite a lot. You learn what the issues are between the two languages. The Chinese simply don't have a problem with Ls and Rs.

You based your based on ignorance, now you're trying to squirm out of it by using more ignorance. It isn't going to work.

Some things are just fact.

Ah So Arshole!

Is pity you not risten to Chinese peoples too!

How many Mexicans does it take to change a light bulb?

Just Juan

Irene.

Did you hear about the Chinese patient with an eye problem? The doctor asks, "Do you have any cataracts?"

To which the Chinese man said, "No, but I have a Rincoln Continental."

Check this out. I was at my bank today; there was a short line … just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady.

It was obvious she was more than just a little irritated … she was trying to exchange yen for dollars.

She asked the teller, ‘Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla
fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?’

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, ‘Fluctuations.’

The Asian lady says, ‘Fluc you white people too!’

Check this out. I was at my bank today; there was a short line … just one lady in front of me, an Asian lady.

It was obvious she was more than just a little irritated … she was trying to exchange yen for dollars.

She asked the teller, ‘Why it change? Yesterday, I get two hunat dolla
fo yen. Today I only get hunat eighty? Why it change?’

The teller shrugged his shoulders and said, ‘Fluctuations.’

The Asian lady says, ‘Fluc you white people too!’

Yen or Yuan?

Forum List

Back