What do you all think of me?

Originally posted by jimnyc
I love you Gop guy, I think I'll let you sleep with my sister. :D

:eek2: Hope you have another Sister we don't know about! :finger:

Originally posted by William Joyce
You're asking what people THINK of you? Jeez, maybe you are a Jew. Get some balls, dude.

Hey! Does this dress make me look fat?

Nah we just thought you were wearing your "good robe".:D Unless of course your going bowling.

There she is, Gop guy, she's all yours. :D

He's just a youngster anyway, I am old enough to be his Momma! hahaha

I love you Gop guy, I think I'll let you sleep with my sister. :D

Ahh, this take me back to one of the greatest war movies of time.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be, "SIR!" DO YOU MAGGOTS UNDERSTAND THAT?

You're asking what people THINK of you? Jeez, maybe you are a Jew. Get some balls, dude.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: What's your name fat-body?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, Leonard Lawrence, Sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: "Lawrence"? Lawrence what of Arabia?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, No, Sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: That name sounds like royalty are you royalty?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Do you suck dicks?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Bullshit. I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose. I don't like the name Lawrence, only faggots and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle.

Originally posted by NewGuy
I think you would be hanging out with the wrong crowd,(COUGH! RWA COUGH!) and may be easily influenced.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, tinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

[grabs private Cowboy]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?

Private Cowboy: Sir No Sir.

NewGuy: Sir, I said it, sir!

Hartman: Well ... no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private NewGuy? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

[Sergeant Hartman smashes him in the stomach, sending him to his knees.]

Hartman: You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers and I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

:D

Originally posted by Comrade
Ahh, this take me back to one of the greatest war movies of time.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: I am Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, your senior drill instructor. From now on you will speak only when spoken to, and the first and last words out of your filthy sewers will be, "SIR!" DO YOU MAGGOTS UNDERSTAND THAT?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: What's your name fat-body?

Private Gomer Pyle: Sir, Leonard Lawrence, Sir.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: "Lawrence"? Lawrence what of Arabia?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: That name sounds like royalty are you royalty?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Do you suck dicks?

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Bullshit. I bet you could suck a golfball through a garden hose. I don't like the name Lawrence, only faggots and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle.

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Who said that? Who the fuck said that? Who's the slimy little communist shit, tinkle-toed cocksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy fucking godmother said it. Out-fucking-standing. I will PT you all until you fucking die. I'll PT you until your assholes are sucking buttermilk.

[grabs private Cowboy]

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Was it you, you scroungy little fuck, huh?

Private Cowboy: Sir No Sir.

NewGuy: Sir, I said it, sir!

Hartman: Well ... no shit. What have we got here, a fucking comedian? Private NewGuy? I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

[Sergeant Hartman smashes him in the stomach, sending him to his knees.]

Hartman: You little scumbag! I've got your name! I've got your ass! You will not laugh! You will not cry! You will learn by the numbers and I will teach you! Now get up! Get on your feet! You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

:D

That movie kicks ass.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Ahh that segment was funny as hell! were does "I will rip your eyeballs out and skull fuck you!" belong? has to be in that part somewere!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman, Drill Instructor: Private Pyle, I'm gonna give you three seconds, exactly three fuckin' seconds, to wipe that stupid lookin' grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull fuck you.

One of the best ever made!

"private joker you do believe in the virgin mary don't you?"

"sir no sir"

I believe we all know the rest, I laugh everytime I see that.

Gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you was in this scene I believe.

Ok I was wrong.

"private pyle your ass looks like 250 pounds of chewed bubble gum"

"get the fuck off my obstacle! get the fuck down off my obstacle!

"private pyle I will rip off your balls so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world"

Heeeeeyyyyyy.

Who's twinkle toed?

I was just curious Mr. Klansman.

My family is Jewish and I'm very proud of that.

Forum List

Back