What do white people really know about blacks?

This is all based of current , and historical Data compiled over many years. Whites in the deep South, and many northern whites , always felt that black men were after their daughters, when in fact the reverse is true, it has always been White men , that were after
Black women.Do the research, look at all the old news papers with stories of Black men
being attacked by white mobs, just because he may have looked at a white woman or girl!!

Ok. I understand what you mean about the mob attacks' mentality, but you're only accusing some whites of having this insecurity, right?

Yes, a large percentage of Whites do maintain this insane idea , that black men are some how lusting after, or desire the White woman , and I will tell you it is a myth, its 100% false.!

Now see this just makes me laugh. Clearly it's not "100%" false because there are black men out there that date/marry/screw etc. white women. Just as there are white men that do the reverse. The thing you seem to forget in every rant you go on about white men wanting black women though is that clearly those black women want the white boy as well or the white boy wouldn't be getting any because most of the black women I know are far too strong willed to bother having sex with someone they don't want.

So the real question is what are black men doing wrong to send their women out chasing after whites/latins/asians etc. instead of wanting to stay with black men?

Forum List

Back