What do white people really know about blacks?

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
It seems like white people only know black people in the sense that they always have these stupid explanations for the negative things that some blacks while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of their same race, seems a bit fishy to Superstar Bass.

Well Charlie, I know that you are a racist.

What do you know about white people?

If you are tired of racial stereotyping and discord, why is it that you are always engaging in that nasty and ignorant behavior on this board?

It seems like white people only know black people in the sense that they always have these stupid explanations for the negative things that some blacks while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of their same race, seems a bit fishy to Superstar Bass.

Yeah, that is clear as mud.

White people? Who knows.

Check this out. I saw some black guy driving a car with bicycle tires. Here's what it looked like:

14255.jpg

Well, I do know that some black people are shit at punctuation.

You go girl!

lamar1.jpg

That's racist.

That's racist.

Now listen here honkey, you just make sure it's only words you put in other people's mouths. :cool:

what do white people know about black people? well they dominate in the nba and professional boxing.

It's funny that white people's inner disdain for black people comes out when a black person makes a comment that could be construed as racist. It's like it's a free pass at that point.

That said, quit trying to steal my stuff Chuck. Also, shut the fuck up at the movies, stop buying accessories for your car that cost more than your CAR, stop defrauding welfare, get a job, save some watermelon for the rest of us, and shop around for your beverages...there are more soda flavors than grape, and more koolaid flavors than "red".

Am I missing something or what? Hell, blacks don't know each other, so? Charlie Bass, you need to take your head out of your ASS.

The above post smells like stink bait to me.

i know they like to whine andgrab every excuse they can(old the past we were this and we were that) forget about it .

I'm willing to listen to anything you would like to teach me about black people.

Even if I feel as if you have prejudices against white people that some may consider racist.

So preach on and I'll listen

It seems like C.Bass52 only knows white people in the sense thathe always has these stupid explanations for the negative things that some whites do or have done while simultaneously being ignorant to explanations of negative behaviors of people of his own professed race. This seems a bit ignorant, uneducated, closed-minded, trollish, reatarded, and racist to JB.

What you y'all think?

Forum List

Back