What do White Bigots and Black Bigots and Corrupt Police have in common

I feel so wong [sic] every time you post something.

You should feel so wrong every time you post something, you drooling moron.

In my political profession, I fight for the people to understand they have the Right to have a personal opinion on EVERY topic. No law can limit their thoughts. No media should tell them what to think on ANY topic.

Since everything I state is individual opinion, I'm never wrong because it's always my own opinion..............................................................................................You can't even imagine that can you.

Notice we are 42 posts into this and not ONE person has asked why Officers of the Law should have that power without an education.

So far we have only seen bigots mad about their exposure.

Our problems are structural and lie within the realms of the political, economic, and cultural apparatuses. Unless and until people get outta this ridiculous mindset that everything regarding government is bad, shit is never gonna change.

I'll agree with that.

Mitt Romney called Education an "Entitlement Program". It painted the American people as if they were not worthy of Education. And again, it's part of the system.

The undereducated fight for their own poverty and lack of education. They are told their paycheck will get bigger.

And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting.

I was watching parenting wars on Fox the other night, something I'm generally averse to, and it never occurred to me before just how complacent families in this nation have gotten when it comes to persistence and commitment to school. That goes for both liberals and conservatives.

No worries though, when we centrists come to power, bliss will endure. :biggrin:

"And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting." Actually the last time the Right had the power to deport they noted the consequences of the farms that might get hurt by the decision. They want low wage workers. It's why they danced around basic law and focused on a fence. They are ok with the ones here, but want to end it......same with the Left.

EDUCATION.

But at least that is concerning the illegals, not that I agree with their exploitative BS. Liberals on the other hand have adopted such a platform with African and Hispanic-American citizens.

The Left, the ones you call "Liberals" created the Dream Act.............

You just proved you never read it. (still not off topic even when off topic.......epic)

Sure, and how has that helped again? Last I checked, Mexicans and other illegals are still among the demographic of those who are lagging behind Whites socioeconomically.

Our problems are structural and lie within the realms of the political, economic, and cultural apparatuses. Unless and until people get outta this ridiculous mindset that everything regarding government is bad, shit is never gonna change.

I'll agree with that.

Mitt Romney called Education an "Entitlement Program". It painted the American people as if they were not worthy of Education. And again, it's part of the system.

The undereducated fight for their own poverty and lack of education. They are told their paycheck will get bigger.
Yeah, well last time I went to a public pool it was filled with blacks. My wife and I had to leave because all of the profanity, fights, and men hitting on her. It was a far cry from what I remembered in my childhood. When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim.

However, at my old intercity apartments we had a pool when it wasn't shut down due to fights. All of the black kids I grew up with could swim.

Well I've lived in an all white Region all of my life. I've also seen lot's of the very scary profanity, (I couldn't sleep that night). I've also been in a lot of those fights, and won. I've also had men hit on my wife and former girlfriends.

People cuss because they can't THINK of a better word to use in the sentence, via LACK OF EDUCATION.

People fight because communication demands education! Those who can't communicate fight. Those who can't think fight.

People only hit on your girl if you have a girl worth hitting on. If you think that's racial, you lack education.

"When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim." ~Again.............The reason blacks can't swim is because the parents of some blacks today weren't allowed in white pools. My mother tells me, "they couldn't swim at our pool, but they had lake they could learn to swim at"

This really isn't that long ago small brains.

Why don
When whites want to get away from black violent crime it = unfair white flight. When whites begin to move into black neighborhoods and invest in the local economy it = Gentrification. Either way you get called a racist. Why bother?

Kind of the point in this thread. I'm not surprised you aren't keeping up. It's the entire point.

Indeed, and you are the benevolent patriarchal white man who will set them on the path to redemption. I think not.

"Them" who kiddo?

Awesome post?

You are clearly off topic but bring up "black face" in a movie where a white man questions "you people", something out of the speech Ross Perot gave a VERY long time ago.

It's "We The People". Not "Us and You". Welcome to America.

You'll debate a brick wall wont you?

I'll agree with that.

And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting.

I was watching parenting wars on Fox the other night, something I'm generally averse to, and it never occurred to me before just how complacent families in this nation have gotten when it comes to persistence and commitment to school. That goes for both liberals and conservatives.

No worries though, when we centrists come to power, bliss will endure. :biggrin:

"And it's the liberal establishment which perpetuates that entitlement complex re: education and welfare. They are willing to completely destroy the prospects of Blacks and Latinos in this country to ensure that they always have their vote. Fckin disgusting." Actually the last time the Right had the power to deport they noted the consequences of the farms that might get hurt by the decision. They want low wage workers. It's why they danced around basic law and focused on a fence. They are ok with the ones here, but want to end it......same with the Left.

EDUCATION.

But at least that is concerning the illegals, not that I agree with their exploitative BS. Liberals on the other hand have adopted such a platform with African and Hispanic-American citizens.

The Left, the ones you call "Liberals" created the Dream Act.............

You just proved you never read it. (still not off topic even when off topic.......epic)

Sure, and how has that helped again? Last I checked, Mexicans and other illegals are still among the demographic of those who are lagging behind Whites socioeconomically.

How did it help? LOL........IT WAS VOTED DOWN KID!.............

EDUCATION!

I'll agree with that.

Well I've lived in an all white Region all of my life. I've also seen lot's of the very scary profanity, (I couldn't sleep that night). I've also been in a lot of those fights, and won. I've also had men hit on my wife and former girlfriends.

People cuss because they can't THINK of a better word to use in the sentence, via LACK OF EDUCATION.

People fight because communication demands education! Those who can't communicate fight. Those who can't think fight.

People only hit on your girl if you have a girl worth hitting on. If you think that's racial, you lack education.

"When I joined the Marines I found it funny that they segregated the whites from the blacks when we trained from swim qual. That, my friend, was profiling. However, they were right. Few of them could swim." ~Again.............The reason blacks can't swim is because the parents of some blacks today weren't allowed in white pools. My mother tells me, "they couldn't swim at our pool, but they had lake they could learn to swim at"

This really isn't that long ago small brains.

Why don
Kind of the point in this thread. I'm not surprised you aren't keeping up. It's the entire point.

Indeed, and you are the benevolent patriarchal white man who will set them on the path to redemption. I think not.

"Them" who kiddo?

Awesome post?

You are clearly off topic but bring up "black face" in a movie where a white man questions "you people", something out of the speech Ross Perot gave a VERY long time ago.

Out of substance and onto trolling I see. :coffee:

I've been debating brick walls for years............for YEARS......I'm sure you see yourself as something other......than a brick wall.

Off to bed....The people who replied are decades away from the OP.

Why don

"Them" who kiddo?

Awesome post?

I've been debating brick walls for years............for YEARS......I'm sure you see yourself as something other......than a brick wall.

Since everything I state is individual opinion, I'm never wrong because it's always my own opinion..................................................................................................

Kindergarten students everywhere are embarrassed for you, moron. :rolleyes:

Awesome post?

I'm guessing you support a wall or fence on the border and don't know the background behind the song. Queen would blow your mind if you took time to und

Awesome post?

Even the most primitive minded news, Fox News, has been stating lately is a lack of education. They blamed the school shootings on lack of education and they talked TODAY about lack of education.

Only their theory is that private schools will make poor blacks smarter. Basic ignorance. Not unlike yours.

Since everything I state is individual opinion, I'm never wrong because it's always my own opinion..................................................................................................

Kindergarten students everywhere are embarrassed for you, moron. :rolleyes:
^
Hey! Another brainless insult.

I'm glad you showed up on my thread. It gives people a chance to see exactly what I'm talking about :)

Lack of Education and Profiling are the answers....obviously.

Or maybe you thought getting a Police officer job required an education..

Hence White Bigots, Black Bigots and Police are all pointing in an uneducated circle making it hard for America to see the truth. Because "They are stupid"......................Isn't that the argument of the uneducated?

Police don't even require a GED in some circumstances. I know I have a cousin and a friend that became cops. Both were the "I want to be tough" guys but were never tough, the occupation allowed it.

What you get is a bunch of uneducated people with guns sure they are correct ready to aim......................

Once a Bigot is force to stand in front of the person they focus their inner hate on, they start to turn around. That is a fact. Here is a vid on that;

Denying information from a party or a sex or a skin tone or a religion does not make you educated. Denial of information is cult 101.

Education

Aren't you just so special and enlighten.
Educated people are some of the stupidest people in America, just ask Gruber.

Forum List

Back