What do we owe to our young people?

As I am aging, I have found that I now need help doing things I could once do alone. When I ask those I have supported and loved for this help, it has become very clear that I will be on my own in the later years. Should I continue to help as I have in the past in hopes they will finally see what is right or should I pull back on that help and resrve that energy and economic power to care for my self in my later years?

I had a 30 year career turning old timers into soylent green , all we had to do is report them as incapable of caring for themselves. It could have been anything as subtle as early dimetia ,to obvious incontinence.

Frequent flyers would assume an extranious documention over time, all engineered towards the final roundup.....the families (if they had them) were read their rights and given choices. As Walton mountain only exists on Nickelodian now, that choice was usually off the table.

The most prevelant ,if not pushed choice was to first introduce visiting nurses, then form a good argument for 24/7 care.

Of course this would only occur should said targeted old timer actually have assets .either liquid or that which could be liquidated. Those that did not died of hyperthermia in a puddle of their own piss ,because the fell and couldn't get up.
well+and+no+lassie.jpg

That point , where the 'system' confront the patients, is predicated forever and a day on THIER economic viablity ,than that of any given patients moral or spiritual well being

Consider, you've been condemned as an unviable human, and are now going to endure a medicaid spend down to pay for your demise....
What is Medicaid Spend-Down & How Does It Work?

Your too old and infirm to fight back , and anything you say or do is construed as inane ramblings of the aged. meanwhile you'll watch the entire life you built to PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTT

B*tch enough, and they'll load you up with enough dope to keep you drooling happily ,when the kiids finally come by to see how you're doin....

You se, there's no sense seeking virtue in a society that worships mammon above all else

What's in your wallet 1969?
6a00d8341bfae553ef01b8d17e9dc0970c-pi

S~

I will not go sitting in my own pee! I have thought about this as I do not belieive I will recieve help! My current plan is to take matters in my own hands when some certain conditions are met. Have you seen the shootist with John Wayne? The good news is I still have time, I could meet better people. I am hoping for a some what slow decline in which I have the time to make these decisions. A stroke or some other ailments that rob us of mental capacity does not allow us this type of control, but slow declines give us options on how we want to go out! I will just put my self in situations with bad odds untill they catch up with me.

Wtf?

I take it trying to control end of life is disturbing to you! We are all going to die sooner or later, I want some say in it if I can! I do not want to starve or sit in my own pee. I will do what ever it takes to prevent this!!! I am not going to off myself today! I will when certain medical conditions exist. I am sorry but there becomes an age where you start to think about this!

You got all that from a simple wtf post? lol

Was I wrong? Please feel free to explain, it is why I created the thread! I am interested in your opinion!

As I am aging, I have found that I now need help doing things I could once do alone. When I ask those I have supported and loved for this help, it has become very clear that I will be on my own in the later years. Should I continue to help as I have in the past in hopes they will finally see what is right or should I pull back on that help and resrve that energy and economic power to care for my self in my later years?
Ensure they can simply be, the Posterity on all of our current problems; because we have solved them, by then.

Ensure they can simply be, the Posterity on all of our current problems; because we have solved them, by then.
Are you implying to only offer assistance if it is life or death? I am not sure I follow!

Forum List

Back