What do we do with Poor People?

I believe in personal responsibility. But to answer your question, I would want him to rise up. Why keep him happy where he is at and never better himself? There would be no point in helping otherwise. Hence, the 2nd 3rd etc generations of families still on welfare. Ridiculous

I believe in personal responsibility. But to answer your question, I would want him to rise up. Why keep him happy where he is at and never better himself? There would be no point in helping otherwise. Hence, the 2nd 3rd etc generations of families still on welfare. Ridiculous

Excellent point; that's exactly the problem I see with most liberals today.

They would rather make the poor comfortable in their poverty than to actually help them rise up and be able to provide for themselves.

There's nothing noble about keeping someone in misery.

They would rather make the poor comfortable in their poverty than to actually help them rise up and be able to provide for themselves.

Hey I take it that you are looking to hire some undereducated, no math skill, barely speak English person that hasn't worked in 10 years and pay them a living wage. So you can help them out of their misery? Is that correct?

Or do you know someone looking to hire these individuals?

Cause I know a couple people that fit that description if you are hiring.

Hey I take it that you are looking to hire some undereducated, no math skill, barely speak English person that hasn't worked in 10 years and pay them a living wage. So you can help them out of their misery? Is that correct?

What's your point?

Are you saying you're in favor of undereducated immigrants without any skills, that can't even speak English, without any intention of ever working coming here only to start milking our welfare system?

Last edited:
I believe that poor people are responsilbe. Responsible for getting some food, a roof over their heads and some clothes on their body.

I think we should cut welfare benefits off after one month. If you can't find work in this economy after a month, you just don't want to work. And no medical benefits. If you're real sick, hurry up and die.
Fuk the food stamps. You got hungry kids? You should have thought of that before you had kids.

You know what, I think I could get a handle on this conservatism bull shit. Just take what ever you can from those that have less than you and give it to those that have a lot more than you.

How easy it that?

Personally I could give shit one.

Throughout history there have been poor. There will always be poor. If they don't have the incentive to change their situation then sorry for the're luck.

I don't feel responsible for anyone but me and mine. I certainly don't feel responsible for anyone elses lot in life.

What's your point?

Are you saying you're in favor of undereducated immigrants without any skills, that can't even speak English, without any intention of ever working coming here only to start milking our welfare system?

MY point? I was asking if you are hiring these kinds of workers cause I know a couple and they are not immigrants. If you or no one else is hiring workers like this, how they gonna get a job?

I prefer to do both

Provide a safety net and a means to improve your lot in life

Statistics aren't on your side.

The ever increasing number of people going on welfare has been steadily increasing the last four years. If you consider that improving someone's quality of life, I'm not sure we can take you seriously.

I believe that poor people are responsilbe. Responsible for getting some food, a roof over their heads and some clothes on their body.

I think we should cut welfare benefits off after one month. If you can't find work in this economy after a month, you just don't want to work. And no medical benefits. If you're real sick, hurry up and die.
Fuk the food stamps. You got hungry kids? You should have thought of that before you had kids.

You know what, I think I could get a handle on this conservatism bull shit. Just take what ever you can from those that have less than you and give it to those that have a lot more than you.

How easy it that?

Good idea and I agree.

If you don't then whip our your wallet and your checkbook and you support the poor and downtrodden. Believe me, they will take every dime you want to give them.

Somehow I doubt your bank account will stand the fucking strain.

How easy is that??

Last edited:

Throughout history there have been poor. There will always be poor. If they don't have the incentive to change their situation then sorry for the're luck.

I don't feel responsible for anyone but me and mine. I certainly don't feel responsible for anyone elses lot in life.

Spoken like a true blue American. Fukem, I got mine. It's really great what we are becoming. Of course, the poor don't give a fuk about you either, so I guess you all are even up.

What's your point?

MY point? I was asking if you are hiring these kinds of workers cause I know a couple and they are not immigrants. If you or no one else is hiring workers like this, how they gonna get a job?

They're not immigrants and they can't speak English?

There's no excuse for that, unless they have severe mental difficulties or a disability, which is a completely different story.

But if their unwillingness to learn is keeping them from getting a job, then they shouldn't be maintained by others for doing nothing.

So to answer your question, no, I'm not looking to hire them.

Spoken like a true blue American. Fukem, I got mine. It's really great what we are becoming. Of course, the poor don't give a fuk about you either, so I guess you all are even up.

Brilliant liberal retort.

But that's not how it goes. If they're unwilling to learn or better themselves, why should we be held accountable for them? It's not about us not caring about them; it's about them not caring about themselves.

I prefer to do both

The ever increasing number of people going on welfare has been steadily increasing the last four years. If you consider that improving someone's quality of life, I'm not sure we can take you seriously.

Economy has been shit for four years

The wealthy, of course, were the first to recover from a massive recession

The poor, as usual, will be the last

I prefer to do both

Economy has been shit for four years

The wealthy, of course, were the first to recover from a massive recession

The poor, as usual, will be the last

And for the last four years we've had the most regulations, bureaucracy, lobbying, crony capitalism, and government spending than ever before.

And for things to get better you're asking for more regulations, more bureaucracy, more lobbying, more crony capitalism, and more government spending?

You've got to be kidding me.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back