What do we do when half the country are traitors (democrats)

C130's would be more efficient.
More payload and more cost effective.

Just doing my part to save the environment .......

So you want to murder liberals, too?

all of them or just most?
There's no longer anything remotely "liberal" about you pinko freaks anymore...Time we quit pretending that there is.

I think we should think long and hard about interment camps. Pow camps. Democrats are destroying America.. aoc just kicked 25 thousand jobs away.
The green deal is slavery, complete government control.

Democrats have indoctrinated 2 generations of public school grads with and bad education, and Marxism.

What should we do??

There is nothing you can do since democrats have the same rights as conservative nazi traitors like you.
All cries of oppression are coming from towns run by democrats.. they are destroying America, the education, the jobs. Using propaganda.. republicans towns are no struggling. Now that deregulation is here ...

Democrats hate America.. we can’t have 1/2 the country want to destroy it.

I think we should think long and hard about interment camps. Pow camps. Democrats are destroying America.. aoc just kicked 25 thousand jobs away.
The green deal is slavery, complete government control.

Democrats have indoctrinated 2 generations of public school grads with and bad education, and Marxism.

What should we do??

Ann Coulter said "we should shoot a few liberal"

rush limbaugh said "leave only SOME liberals left alive"

Which option do you prefer?

And after you've killed all the liberals and democrats how are you going to stop younger generations from becoming liberal?

The books are all still out there.....

liberals still have free speech......

ideas are not censored.....

so?

what about the future?

how are you going to ensure that no liberal idea or thought survives to infest future generations?
No I think you should find countries that best fit your views.. no guns ,, control all production, no free speech... if you don’t leave you can be helded until we find a place that takes you in...

Old Democrats are now republicans.. todays Democrats want slavery

Forum List

Back