What do we do if democrats are successful at indoctrinating and dumbing down Americans to win elect

What is our move if they take over and get rid of things that protect minority’s, free speech and right to bear arms?

Taxes go up to 70-80% green new deal is implemented. No one is working. Hate speech is putting all of us in jail.

You get jail time for thoughts...

How do we get out of that mess?
I doubt you could possibly get any dumber than an I.Q. of zero and yet you voted for Tump....

I doubt you could possibly get any dumber than an I.Q. of zero and yet you voted for Tump....
A Democrat would have to be stupid to vote for Trump, because a great economy, record employment, improved wage growth, less food stamps and improved consumer confidence are just terrible for the Democrat Party.

What is our move if they take over and get rid of things that protect minority’s, free speech and right to bear arms?

Taxes go up to 70-80% green new deal is implemented. No one is working. Hate speech is putting all of us in jail.

You get jail time for thoughts...

How do we get out of that mess?
Maybe conservatives should have done something for the working people when they had the chance instead of complaining about Hilary, Obama, and Mueller. But that is all moot. Face it, Trump made a boatload of promises that no one could have fulfilled. Those chickens may finally be coming home...

Yours is the typical leftist talking point: "Republicans don't care about the working class." So what did Obama do for the working class, aside from giving them the shaft?

He destroyed jobs by enacting oppressive regulations, welfare and food stamps increased, the labor participation rate under Obama was the lowest seen in years, he spent trillions of dollars on road to nowhere projects that didn't create any jobs to speak of, wages were stagnant, he raised the tax rates causing businesses to leave the country, his Affordable Care Act screwed up the insurance and medical industry for the middle class, and economic growth was pretty much stagnant for 8 years.

President Trump on the other hand, has done the exact opposite.

Looks to me like working people in this country are a helluva lot better off under Trump than they ever were under Obama. Higher wages, lower taxes, and more jobs especially better-paying jobs.

What is delusional is expecting the economy to continue improving forever. Apparently, many Americans are not that delusional.

So much for money talks and bullshit walks. The more bullshit Progressives keep trying to pile on, they do their best to try and make the money walk, and they are too delusional to understand the rich are mobile, and not stuck where they are at. The rich will leave you to your own demise because you really don't offer them the incentive to stay with your sorry ass.

Good luck and it's quite possible your economy is going to be sucking wind in the future. I found out long ago that just about anything the government has to offer is a bad investment and is going to end up costing you and provide an almost infinitely negligible return; which is usually what happens when people without money try to make you pay for something you don't want.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back