What do we agree upon?

PubliusInfinitum
Banned
Member #11706

How did this happen? Can't say I am sorry he is gone but I would LOVE to know what the last straw was.

Thats pretty wired! :lol:

Guy is a total cockroach but he doesn't go off like I can sometimes.

Curious what the "crime" was.

Hey wouldn't it be...like too strange if we were all really dead and this MB was like hell and all we had and everything and this big all powerfull omnipitant being dude was just fucking with us?

Last edited:
Pubic Hair was banned????????????????????????

So much for free speech and your precious First Amendment....must be linked to Bush Juniors PATRIOT ACT ???

I think there is little future for the country, if one side of the eagle is supported by the media and indoctrinated with progressive clap trap in schools.
The Bird will not fly straight.
eagle.gif

We are right now on the verge of deliberate complete destruction of capitalism in the land that invented capitalism.

Hey I just thought I would revisit this thread. Please post some things that you don't agree with your party about. Doesn't have to be anything big just something to let us know that you think for yourself and don't just regergitate the party line.

Well, there's this one guy who always shows up, gets blottoed and does the lamp shade on the head number. One girl in her 40s gets blottoed and gets all touchy feelly and talks with her face about 2 inches from yours. One guy just want's to piss and moan about everything.... shall I go on? But I guess all of what I just wrote could be considered "regurgitating party lines" sans the usual pick up lines.

I like this thread - But I'm not a Democrat or a Republican (anymore) so I can't really say what I disagree with my party about. But I'm a little left leaning on most issues so I'm tempted to trot out my opposition to abortion as an example of something that goes against the flow of many other left leaners. But THAT issue allows cranks up a whole different level of flame-outs, so maybe I should go with ..... nuclear power - let's have a lot more of it asap.

I think there is little future for the country, if one side of the eagle is supported by the media and indoctrinated with progressive clap trap in schools.
eagle.gif

We are right now on the verge of deliberate complete destruction of capitalism in the land that invented capitalism.

Indeed

eagle.gif

for the past 8 years that eagle was flying backwards - now it's time to restore the freedoms and prestige we lost.

(Sorry cold)

Forum List

Back