What do Trump's supporters want him to accomplish?

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.
  1. Conservative appointments to SCOTUS and elsewhere.
  2. Deregulate business to open the economy further.
  3. Strengthen American Industry.
  4. Clamp down hard on foreign imports that could be made here instead.
  5. Infrastructure.
  6. Religious freedom.
  7. Prosecute corruption. Especially loose ends from the last admin.
  8. Voter ID.
  9. End sanctuary cities.
  10. Crack down on fake MSM news and bias.
  11. Make other countries carry their fair share.
  12. American manifest destiny.
  13. Greater opportunity and wages through affordable education instead of gov. handouts.
  14. End PC in education and industry. Hire qualified people instead of affirmative action.
  15. Absolutely CLOSE THE BORDER with strict enforcement.
2 years with majorities in BOTH houses, what got passed?

Here's a list from his first year.

Trump Signed 96 Laws In 2017. Here Is What They Do And How They Measure Up

Here's another link.

Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

That shut him up real quick.

at least we know who doesn't work
You?
five days a week on call 24/7/365. you?

JC likes to pretend he's a computer guru, but since he's proven that he doesn't know a file transfer protocol from email protocols, he's a proven liar and an idiot.

JC FYI - if anyone hacks email they'll use IMAP, MAPI, SMTP or some MTA, not FTP - dumbass.

He's on call 24/7/365 in case his grandma can't get connected to the "Internets".
Then why didn’t crowdstrike say that?

What do you know about Crowdstrike?
The DNC hired them to post nonsense about their server. And trump discussed them with Ukraine

What do they want?
1. To throw gays off the tops of buildings
2. To force transgender people into the closet and to live a life of pain.
3. To force everyone into a fucking church by the point of a gun
4. To give all the wealth to the top 1-5% of our population to rule over us.
5. To let poor die on the side of the street

That is what his base wants.

Darn! I thought I was part of Trump's base, but apparently not, since I don't want any of that.

For the Orange Creature's next trick... Reichstag Fire 2.0... :omg:

No, that was George W. Bush did that. 9/11, the equivalent of Feb. 27, 1933 Berlin. Lots of equivalences, now that I think of it: early in his term, for instance. It's nice to see someone here has a knowledge of history! I don't think that will happen, but I agree it's the sort of thing to keep in mind, if one has stuff in one's mind. :bow2:

What do they want?
1. To throw gays off the tops of buildings
2. To force transgender people into the closet and to live a life of pain.
3. To force everyone into a fucking church by the point of a gun
4. To give all the wealth to the top 1-5% of our population to rule over us.
5. To let poor die on the side of the street

That is what his base wants.

Darn! I thought I was part of Trump's base, but apparently not, since I don't want any of that.
Naw, you’re still nazi

For the Orange Creature's next trick... Reichstag Fire 2.0... :omg:

No, that was George W. Bush did that. 9/11, the equivalent of Feb. 27, 1933 Berlin. Lots of equivalences, now that I think of it: early in his term, for instance. It's nice to see someone here has a knowledge of history! I don't think that will happen, but I agree it's the sort of thing to keep in mind, if one has stuff in one's mind. :bow2:
Hang in there, I heard hitler got out to Argentina. Look it up. You could go look for him

As far as I'm aware of, the border wall is Trump's main selling point. I'm unsure of the history on that project, but it seems that that's being done, but it's no "Great Wall of China".

Other than that, his main selling point is "bringing lost jobs back to America" - I'm curious what or how he plans to do that, and what that would entail?

Other than that, most of it seems to just be "noise" or infatuation with his persona, or "noise" from the loudmouths on the left about his "pussy comments" and so forth.

Your stupidity is frightening

Forum List

Back