What do these numbers stand for?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Reagan: 112

Clinton: 28

W. Bush: 180

Obama: 61

Does anyone know what these numbers are?

Yes...the number of vacation days each President had taken off during time period.

Now...do you know what these numbers are?

$700,000,000,000

The amount of tax dollars Obama wasted promising to create jobs.
The unemployment number that Obama said would be the worst after spending this much money.
The number unemployment actually got to.

Yes...the number of vacation days each President had taken off during time period.

Correct. So why are wingnuts bitching?

Okay so I have to ask... was that Reagan in 8 years, Clinton in 8 years, G.W. Bush in 8 years and Obama in 2 years?

If so, extrapolate that out and Obama will be 244 days.

Now, quite truthfully, I don't believe the President ever gets a vacation so none of that matters to me. Where ever he is, he is on the job for the entire time of his service.

Immie

Okay so I have to ask... was that Reagan in 8 years, Clinton in 8 years, G.W. Bush in 8 years and Obama in 2 years?

Now, quite truthfully, I don't believe the President ever gets a vacation so none of that matters to me. Where ever he is, he is on the job for the entire time of his service.

Immie

It was how many vacation days at this point in their presidencies.

Nice try, though! :)

Because it is almost half of what Bush was after 8 years but Obama has done it in less than 3 years while during a recession that when it sounds good Obama says could be a Depression.

Also because so many people gave Bush shit for taking time off (sure, he was a dumb ass) they ask questions like you just did, yet they forget they attacked Bush relentlessly... Oh and Bush never talked about the US being in a possible Depression.

Do you understand or should I put that simple reality in some other really easy to understand format?

Immie

I think you're missing the point... Bush was attacked for it and the country was not downgraded, 14 trillion in debt and in 4-5 wars....

Immie

You'll have to prove that.

i am not a ringwinger but i will tell you why i am bitching about the vacay president.....he ask americans to cut back to be austere...americans had too....most are underemployed and working hard not to be unemployed. i would love to take a vacation but i am miring in paying bills. i am lucky i am not facing foreclosure or my house being under water financially.... i want a president who leads by example....simple as that....if you want your people...the people who elected you...to do without...then you should be willing to do without...simple as that....

the queen mom was belove by her country....one of the reasons...when germany attacked and they wanted to move her out of the country....to a safe place....she ask where her fellow subjects would be.....then she joined them in the tunnels....

you know you dont have to be a real rocket scientist....to figure this one out....and dont even get me started on that sorry ass housewife we call the first lady....what has she done in the time she has been able to wheeled great influence......not a fucking thing...if you ask me....what became of her little garden? what is she really doing about fat kids in america? her lack of focus or her lack of caring really pisses me off.....laura bush may have looked like she had been hit in the head with an hammer but she did the reading program for kids.....something of merit....first ladies can use their influence in many ways....i dont see her doing much do you?

Well, I guess vacation depends on what the definition of vacation "is". If 0bama calls it a working bus tour, he's not campaigning, he's promoting jobs. He goes to the gulf coast to swim, showing everyone it's safe but no one "really" knows where the photo was taken. Those golf outings are required, to clear his head, nothing relaxing about them. He's a master of deception.

Bottom line, the US if free falling and he doesn't give a damn.

i am not a ringwinger but i will tell you why i am bitching about the vacay president.....he ask americans to cut back to be austere...americans had too....most are underemployed and working hard not to be unemployed. i would love to take a vacation but i am miring in paying bills. i am lucky i am not facing foreclosure or my house being under water financially.... i want a president who leads by example....simple as that....if you want your people...the people who elected you...to do without...then you should be willing to do without...simple as that....

the queen mom was belove by her country....one of the reasons...when germany attacked and they wanted to move her out of the country....to a safe place....she ask where her fellow subjects would be.....then she joined them in the tunnels....

you know you dont have to be a real rocket scientist....to figure this one out....and dont even get me started on that sorry ass housewife we call the first lady....what has she done in the time she has been able to wheeled great influence......not a fucking thing...if you ask me....what became of her little garden? what is she really doing about fat kids in america? her lack of focus or her lack of caring really pisses me off.....laura bush may have looked like she had been hit in the head with an hammer but she did the reading program for kids.....something of merit....first ladies can use their influence in many ways....i dont see her doing much do you?

Wonderful post.
We haven't had a first lady in over 60 years that has done so little as this one. And never had one who held contempt for the country she was born in.
And I agree, this President is a weak, weak little man who does a lot of huffing and puffing, leads by rhetoric and pointing fingers - but has offered absolutely NOTHING to solve ANYTHING.

Immie

I think you're missing the point... Bush was attacked for it and the country was not downgraded, 14 trillion in debt and in 4-5 wars....

Typical argument between the right and left, but what everyone seems to be missing is that both Presidents had spent so much time on vacation while American soldiers were dying in wars overseas. Is it just me or is that the true heart of the matter?

Immie

It was just a question, but if I really cared I suppose I would look up your "facts" as to whether or not that is actually true. I do have to say that I am suspicious of where ever you got those "facts".

Let me ask you this real quick. Did you by any chance get them from TDM?

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

just curious... link please?

Forum List

Back