What do these Headlines have in Common?...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Bomb strikes Somali graduation ceremony
University students, Cabinet ministers, journalists slain in attack on hotel

updated 47 minutes ago

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) - An explosion ripped through an upscale hotel in Somalia's capital Thursday during a university graduation ceremony, killing at least nine people, including three Cabinet ministers and two journalists.

The blast raised new questions about the ability of Somalia's weak government to control even the small area of the capital it holds. African troops protecting the government wage near daily battles with Islamic militants who control much of central and southern Somalia.

---

Blast Kills 3 Somali Cabinet Ministers

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: December 3, 2009
Filed at 7:17 a.m. ET

MOGADISHU, Somalia (AP) -- Somalia's information minister says a blast that killed at least 14 people was caused by a suicide bomber disguised in women's clothing.

Three Cabinet ministers and two journalists were among the dead after Thursday's explosion at a graduation ceremony in Mogadishu.

---

Blast kills 20 in NW Pakistan
Attack is third in days in area where army is taking on Taliban

By Pamela Constable and Haq Nawaz Khan
Washington Post Foreign Service Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pakistani army troops stand beside the weapons and ammunition, which were confiscated during a search operation in Maidan area, display for media at an army base camp in Tamirgrah, the main town of Pakistani district Lower Dir, Monday, Nov. 9, 2009. Pakistani security forces are battling Taliban fighters and other militants group in rugged northwest regions bordering with Afghanistan.

---

Suicide car bomb kills 24 in northwest Pakistan

By SEBASTIAN ABBOT, Associated Press Writer Sebastian Abbot,
Associated Press Writer – Tue Nov 10, 2:04 pm ET

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan – A suicide car bomber attacked a crowded market in northwestern Pakistan on Tuesday, killing 24 people and illustrating militants' growing willingness to target civilians in their war against the government.

---

Suicide bomb kills 11 outside Peshawar

November 15, 2009

PESHAWAR (AP) - A suicide car bomber attacked a police checkpoint outside Peshawar yesterday, killing 11 people, including four children, the latest in a wave of militant attacks that have claimed more than 300 lives in the past month. A Taliban commander claimed responsibility for the attack. Militants are trying to force the military to end an offensive in the border region of South Waziristan, where Al Qaeda and Taliban leaders are believed to be hiding.

---

:)

peace...

How about suicide bombers???

I guess you can find some dumb fuck anywhere who is willing to blow himself up for the cause. I know if I asked a friend of mine to fly his plane into a building, he'd tell me to go fuck myself. Guess we true Americans aren't that suicidal.

Jeeze. If I were a guy I really don't think the 72 virgins would be worth it either.

I guess you can find some dumb fuck anywhere who is willing to blow himself up for the cause. I know if I asked a friend of mine to fly his plane into a building, he'd tell me to go fuck myself. Guess we true Americans aren't that suicidal.

Jeeze. If I were a guy I really don't think the 72 virgins would be worth it either.
The difference between a hero and an idiot terrorist is whose side you're on

Actually, NONE of those Headlines say ANYTHING about a Human... A Suicide Bomber is a Person.

A Suicide Bomb, Blast, or Bomb are NOT.

They Remove the Guilty Party(s) from the Headline when they do this.

Most People Skim Headlines.

If it were Honest Headlining they would Read: "Islamist Suicide Bomber Kills..."

Or "IRA Terrorist's Bomb Kills..."

Of course just about ALL of the Bombs that are Killing Civilians, Women and Children by Design are Done by Islamists in the Modern Day...

Maybe the Excuse from the Cowards in the "Free Press" is that "Everybody Knows it's Islamists, we don't have to Rub it in"...

Might have the Islamists Targeting the "Free Press"...

It's a Consideration I KNOW they have Discussed.

They don't have the same Hesitation when Calling out Bad People on the Christian Right.

Because they are not Likely to Target their Wives and Children... Or Domestic Partners, Depending on who the "Free Press" Employee is.

peace...

☭proletarian☭;1773003 said:

It's "Heroic" in Islam to Target Young Children and Mothers...

Thanks for Hinting at that Fact.

peace...

peace...

Then they're no different than the Jews we're willing to have our troops die for.

I think the Isreali's can pretty much take care of themselves as they have proven time and time again. Not a good argument.

☭proletarian☭;1773037 said:

peace...

Then they're no different than the Jews we're willing to have our troops die for.

Are you this Ignorant in Real Life?...

peace...

peace...

God ordered the Joos to kill women and children.
One part glossed over in the sunday school story of the battle of jericho.

I think the Isreali's can pretty much take care of themselves as they have proven time and time again. Not a good argument.

then why do we give em billiions and do their fighting for them?

Also per the bible they were conquered many times for their sins.
Why not again and it be gods will?

☭proletarian☭;1773389 said:

Are you this Ignorant in Real Life?...

peace...

Never read the jewish holy books, have you?

Do you even Understand what is being Talked about?...

peace...

peace...

God ordered the Joos to kill women and children.
One part glossed over in the sunday school story of the battle of jericho.

^Bigot.

peace...

Bomb-rigged cars kill at least 112 in Baghdad
Government sites, court complex are targeted in worst attack in a month

^Are the Cars going to be Tried and Convicted in these Attacks?...

peace...

Not true at all and you know it.
Although I agree we shouldn't be paying for the Zionist movement with tax dollars, much less American blood, it is a lie to say Jews are just as dangerous or barbaric as Islamists. Jews are not blowing up innocent people all around the world.

Would you rather live next to an Islamic extremist than a Jew?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Not true at all and you know it.
Although I agree we shouldn't be paying for the Zionist movement with tax dollars, much less American blood, it is a lie to say Jews are just as dangerous or barbaric as Islamists. Jews are not blowing up innocent people all around the world.

Would you rather live next to an Islamic extremist than a Jew?

One could also Ask... Where would you rather Live?...

Israel or an Islamic Ruled State?...

^The Answer to that Question Silences all Sympathizers and Static Runners for that Bastard Religion...

But they won't even Acknowledge that it was Asked...

Because they are either Cowards or they are Part of the Problem Deliberately.

peace...

Forum List

Back