What do Republicans think about Mitt's "secret" speech?

R

rdean

He said the GOP will have to propose its own initiatives to win support from Hispanic voters, such as a Republican version of the Dream Act. As offered by Democrats, the act offers a path to permanent residency for those illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. as minors and serve in the military or earn a college degree.

"We're going to be able to get Hispanic voters," Mr. Romney said. "We're going to overcome the issue of immigration."

Mitt Romney Specifies Tax Deductions He'd Cut - WSJ.com

"I'm going to take a lot of departments in Washington, and agencies, and combine them. Some eliminate, but I'm probably not going to lay out just exactly which ones are going to go," Romney said. "Things like Housing and Urban Development, which my dad was head of, that might not be around later."

Mitt Romney Outlines Policy Details At Closed-Door Fundraiser, Suggests Eliminating 'Some' Departments

What Mitt Romney told $50k/head donors in Palm Beach

And even Ann Romney, the subject of a national debate last week over the role of women in the workplace, was more direct than usual. She sounded like a political tactician when she described a Democratic consultant's criticism of her decision to be a stay-at-home mom as "an early birthday gift."

What Mitt Romney told $50k/head donors in Palm Beach | Politics

-------------------------------------------------------

What does the right think about Mitt talking honest "in secret". What policies are right wingers at the USMB cheering on? They don't know. They don't care. Romney's white. He looks like a president. That's good enough.

I think I heard that there were a couple of reporters standing outside a partially open door. At least that's their story. A hundred years ago, when I was in that business, if I knew there was a closed-door political meeting going on, I would have poked a hole in the freakin' wall with a screwdriver!

From the posts so far, the re sheeples don't know anything about this. Doesn't matter. The rw's will just make excuses for his lies, same as always. And, same a always, then they'll just shove their heads deeper into the sand.

From the posts so far, the re sheeples don't know anything about this. Doesn't matter. The rw's will just make excuses for his lies, same as always. And, same a always, then they'll just shove their heads deeper into the sand.

doesn't really answer my question.

IF it was so secret, how did Deantard find out about it?

You mean to tell me that Romney is the first to lie while campaigning???!!!

:eek:

And, BTW, what lie?
:confused:

Candidate Obama in 2008 I will close gitmo President Obama on his first day in office signs executive order to close gitmo proclaims gitmo will be closed by the end of the year that was January 2009. Gitmo is still open in April 2012 was that a lie or did it just slip his mind? We all know the truth but let the left wing excuses begin.

You mean to tell me that Romney is the first to lie while campaigning???!!!

:eek:

And, BTW, what lie?
:confused:

No, but he is certainly the all time champ-peen lar and flip flopper. It ain't for nothin that his own wife says he should shut up an let her do his talking for him AND his top advisor says he's antechamber a sketch. The man is a political puppet of Norquist and Rove. And rw's will know that when they vote for him.

They will also know he will not have the interest of our country in mind because he has said so.

Mittney will say anything. It just depends on the crowd he is standing in front of.

Dont believe me? Let Mittney tell you himself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9njHHyRI7g&feature=player_embedded]MittvMitt.com: The story of two men trapped in one body - YouTube[/ame]

Well regarding the hispanic vote I think it's a very relevant issue, since it's the demographic group which grows faster than any other. They are soon going to be a huge part of the American population. I think the GOP needs to have a strategy to atract these votes, and if Romney has one, good, at least it's better than nothing. I think a good strategy would be to make these people learn that the republican policies of low taxes and low regulations benefit them much more than the democrat policies of high taxes and high regulations. Except in the case they want to live of welfare money.

Mittney will say anything. It just depends on the crowd he is standing in front of.

Dont believe me? Let Mittney tell you himself.

MittvMitt.com: The story of two men trapped in one body - YouTube

Wow you just discovering politicians do that even Obama.

Ive shown you proof of my comment. Wheres the proof for yours?
My previous post about gitmo unless your denying he said those things and that gitmo is still open.

He said the GOP will have to propose its own initiatives to win support from Hispanic voters, such as a Republican version of the Dream Act. As offered by Democrats, the act offers a path to permanent residency for those illegal immigrants who entered the U.S. as minors and serve in the military or earn a college degree.

"We're going to be able to get Hispanic voters," Mr. Romney said. "We're going to overcome the issue of immigration."

Mitt Romney Specifies Tax Deductions He'd Cut - WSJ.com

"I'm going to take a lot of departments in Washington, and agencies, and combine them. Some eliminate, but I'm probably not going to lay out just exactly which ones are going to go," Romney said. "Things like Housing and Urban Development, which my dad was head of, that might not be around later."

Mitt Romney Outlines Policy Details At Closed-Door Fundraiser, Suggests Eliminating 'Some' Departments

What Mitt Romney told $50k/head donors in Palm Beach

And even Ann Romney, the subject of a national debate last week over the role of women in the workplace, was more direct than usual. She sounded like a political tactician when she described a Democratic consultant's criticism of her decision to be a stay-at-home mom as "an early birthday gift."

What Mitt Romney told $50k/head donors in Palm Beach | Politics

-------------------------------------------------------

What does the right think about Mitt talking honest "in secret". What policies are right wingers at the USMB cheering on? They don't know. They don't care. Romney's white. He looks like a president. That's good enough.

'Tain't much of a secret if you heard about it.

Well regarding the hispanic vote I think it's a very relevant issue, since it's the demographic group which grows faster than any other. They are soon going to be a huge part of the American population. I think the GOP needs to have a strategy to atract these votes, and if Romney has one, good, at least it's better than nothing. I think a good strategy would be to make these people learn that the republican policies of low taxes and low regulations benefit them much more than the democrat policies of high taxes and high regulations. Except in the case they want to live of welfare money.

And therein lies the rub... Any guesses why their birthrate is so fucking high?? WIC, Food stamps, AFDC, Section 8 and ANCHORS....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back