What do Republicans think a "good" salary is for skilled and unskilled workers?

then CON$ervoFascists are full of shit!

how interesting that you don't seem to like conservatives who, like our Founders, were opposed to big liberal government.

Why don't you tell us your principle objection to conservatism. Thanks
CON$ervoFascists are America-hating lying scum.

Why don't you tell us your principle reason for being a CON$ervoFascist. Thanks.

earlier you gave 6% as Bush's UE and that was the U-3 rate. Only dishonest lying scum use the U-3 number for Bush and the U-6 number for Obama.?

if I did that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again

Last edited:
yes the last I heard total unemployment was 23 million.

CON$ervoFascists are America-hating lying scum.

if true why then be so afraid to give us your most substantive example. What does your fear tell you about your liberalism and your character?
I already made an example out of YOU. Total unemployment is now 12.7 million. What does your lying tell you about your CON$ervoFascism and your character?

Republicans complain about teachers and other union workers making way too much money.

So I'm curious. What is a "skilled" worker to Republicans and what is an "unskilled" worker? I would love some examples.

How much do Republicans think a "skilled" worker should be paid and should they get the same as what an "unskilled" worker gets?

Since 90% of workers don't belong to a union, do Republicans feel those workers are being treated "fairly"?

What I really want to know is how many Republicans on this board are unemployed and getting disability, Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps and unemployment. But they would never tell the truth.

I'm skilled labor do not belong to a union and I don't leave the house for less than 35.00 an hour.

So another unanswered thread? Just what is expected of you. Well done.

earlier you gave 6% as Bush's UE and that was the U-3 rate. Only dishonest lying scum use the U-3 number for Bush and the U-6 number for Obama.?

if I did that I'll pay you $10,000. Bet or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again

Anyone who claims the UE rate under Bush was 20% is simply delusional.
The SGS that Edwina brought up had Bush's UE at 20% when he left. But thank you for admitting SDS is "delusional." :lol:

then CON$ervoFascists are full of shit!

how interesting that you don't seem to like conservatives who, like our Founders, were opposed to big liberal government.

Umm the conservatives of the time were the ones loyal to the crown who wanted to keep the status quo.

why be so stupid?? you're using the against change definition rather than the limited government definition that we use today.

See why we are positive a liberal will be slow?

Umm the conservatives of the time were the ones loyal to the crown who wanted to keep the status quo.

why be so stupid?? you're using the against change definition rather than the limited government definition that we use today.

Conservatives have changed.
they used to actually be fiscally conservative too not just socially.

Republicans complain about teachers and other union workers making way too much money.

So I'm curious. What is a "skilled" worker to Republicans and what is an "unskilled" worker? I would love some examples.

How much do Republicans think a "skilled" worker should be paid and should they get the same as what an "unskilled" worker gets?

Since 90% of workers don't belong to a union, do Republicans feel those workers are being treated "fairly"?

What I really want to know is how many Republicans on this board are unemployed and getting disability, Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps and unemployment. But they would never tell the truth.

Someone with your skills?
I don't know.
What's the going rate for shoveling shit these days?

That's about what you're worth. Maybe a little less.

Anything else?

How about one of your Vietnam stories to get us motivated, asswipe.

Talk about some "combat" you saw in your boxers in front of the TV

nope ... all those shortages are a result of people being told they have to waste a ton of money on a useless education for four years. No one appreciates 2 year skill jobs or apprenticeships. Money must be spent on going to college. haha. I meant how much do you think everyone deserves to earn. That's all. Simple right?

Wow, you almost spelled out Obama's plan for education.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kK48oGVDwU]Obama: Community Colleges Essential - YouTube[/ame]

You sure you're not a Democrat? Santorum said education is for snobs.

Conservatives since Jefferson have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments that would in effect make liberals illegal because they would impose fiscal responsibility. Democrats of course killed every one of them.

Conservatives since Jefferson have introduced 30 Balanced Budget Amendments that would in effect make liberals illegal because they would impose fiscal responsibility. Democrats of course killed every one of them.

This is why understanding history is important. In the middle 60's, conservatives fled the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party. The blacks and minorities fled the Republican Party and joined the Democrats.

That means, before the middle 60's, the ideology of the two party's was reversed. For Republicans today taking credit for anything the Republican Party did before the middle 1960's, is like Republicans taking credit for getting Bin Laden.

This is why understanding history is important. In the middle 60's, conservatives fled the Democratic Party and joined the Republican Party. The blacks and minorities fled the Republican Party and joined the Democrats.

That means, before the middle 60's, the ideology of the two party's was reversed. For Republicans today taking credit for anything the Republican Party did before the middle 1960's, is like Republicans taking credit for getting Bin Laden.

Republicans since Jefferson have been for freedom from liberal government. If you are opposed to freedom you should learn why and then learn how to state it in writing.

And yet it was the republicans who blew the lid off the deficit spending cookie jar in 2003 when PAYGO expired.

The right is no better than the left. That's why I'm a Liberal instead.

Forum List

Back