What do Republicans think a "good" salary is for skilled and unskilled workers?

R

rdean

Republicans complain about teachers and other union workers making way too much money.

So I'm curious. What is a "skilled" worker to Republicans and what is an "unskilled" worker? I would love some examples.

How much do Republicans think a "skilled" worker should be paid and should they get the same as what an "unskilled" worker gets?

Since 90% of workers don't belong to a union, do Republicans feel those workers are being treated "fairly"?

What I really want to know is how many Republicans on this board are unemployed and getting disability, Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps and unemployment. But they would never tell the truth.

How about letting the market sort out who deserves what kind of pay and benefits?
Radical solution for a statist like you, but there is it.

Whatever an employer can afford to pay
that gives the owner a profit on his/her investment.
I know the left hates the fact that the employer
is trying to make a profit.

Republicans complain about teachers and other union workers making way too much money.

So I'm curious. What is a "skilled" worker to Republicans and what is an "unskilled" worker? I would love some examples.

How much do Republicans think a "skilled" worker should be paid and should they get the same as what an "unskilled" worker gets?

Since 90% of workers don't belong to a union, do Republicans feel those workers are being treated "fairly"?

What I really want to know is how many Republicans on this board are unemployed and getting disability, Social Security, Medicare, Food Stamps and unemployment. But they would never tell the truth.

Unfettered corporatism works this way.

A. Get rid of the competition, either through mergers or outright elimination.
B. Create an environment where there are very few places to work.
C. Create an environment where there is a lot of people looking for the same job.
D. Pay as little as possible.
E. Take home as much profit as possible.
F. Have government assume risk..privatize Profit.

Let's answer it with a question...

Which is better for the payroll bottom line, 3.8% unemployment or 8.3% unemployment?

Don't you just HATE having to pay signing bonuses just to get the labor you need?

10% UE rocks... ass-u-me-ing your buying labor in the market and not selling it!!

As rdean is unable to understand a pro free market or pro-capitalist viewpoint and is unwilling to accept a link from a website that would make such an argument, here instead is a video of the Hulk fighting a grizzly bear:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55nFsKUSK9M]The Incredible Hulk fights a Grizzly Bear - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy.

Unfettered corporatism works this way.

A. Get rid of the competition, either through mergers or outright elimination.
B. Create an environment where there are very few places to work.
C. Create an environment where there is a lot of people looking for the same job.
D. Pay as little as possible.
E. Take home as much profit as possible.
F. Have government assume risk..privatize Profit.

one billion dollars

He said workers...as in employees..

Not CEOs and Executives.

Which "owner" are you thinking of?

Dont lower yourself to being a dumb ass like Rderp my brother... you are smarter than this, I know... I've seen it.

The market is the best thing to dictate employee pay. Its as simple as that.

Let's answer it with a question...

Which is better for the payroll bottom line, 3.8% unemployment or 8.3% unemployment?

Don't you just HATE having to pay signing bonuses just to get the labor you need?

10% UE rocks... ass-u-me-ing your buying labor in the market and not selling it!!

Yeah, employers like getting bargains too. You like getting discounts on your purchases, Joe?

Which "owner" are you thinking of?

The owner of the company
The owner of the business.
The person running the company....

I answered the question.

OK how about we try this.
Whoever makes the decision on
what salary can and should be paid to skilled
and or unskilled labor to keep the organization
competitive.

I know Libs believe companies are in business
to keep Liberals employed so these liberals can
vote Democrat so Dems can force regulations that
put companies out of business.

This is what CON$ervoFascists think is great pay for "plum" jobs.

January 23, 2012
RUSH: They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

Explain how it should be Rdean. I'm just curious on your specifics for correcting what you see as a problem

January 23, 2012
RUSH: They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

Well it's obvious that he is saying in China those people are thankful to be able to do that. That is all. Compared to many people there, those people are living the high life. Everything is relative.

This is a lie... we think they should contribute to their own retirements and pensions .... ewww so evil we are :cuckoo:

Skilled = doctors, lawyers, machinists, truck drivers, nurses, etc etc...
Unskilled = fry cooks, waiters, janitors, store clerks, you... :eusa_whistle:

Whatever the market dictates... and NO unskilled workers do not deserve the same pay as skilled you idiot.. this is not Pol Pot's utopia ya asshat.

Yes they are... and if they are not, then they can leave and find a different job. Wow, that was hard.

As for the last question... yep, I have been on unemployment before. I payed into it for just that reason. It is called unemployment INSURANCE for a reason jackass.

January 23, 2012

Reading challenged, I see.

January 23, 2012

Reading challenged, I see.
And CHINA is the CON$ervoFascist dream non-union work environment, as you well know.

January 23, 2012
RUSH: As I say, they leave out one crucial factor here and that's unions, to help explain why manufacturing in America can't compete with the way the ChiComs do it.

Let me give you a fascinating statistic that will put this in perspective. The primary manufacturing company for Apple's products is called Foxconn, Hon Hai Precision Industry, and they make electronic gadgets for practically everybody. Apple is one of their largest customers. They have, at one factory, 230,000 employees. One factory: 230,000 employees. Most of them live in dormitories on the site of the factory. There's a hospital, there are kitchens. This place goes through... I wish I could remember. The tonnage of pork and rice every month this place goes through to feed its employees is astounding. They have 230,000 employees in one factory. They work six days a week, 12 hours a day. They earn the equivalent of 17 US dollars a day, and they are plum jobs in China.

Forum List

Back