What do normal people - think of Israel?

#1 - Palestinians aren't trashed 24/7 unless Hamas is doing it.
#2 - Again, they are not treated as "sub-human" unless Hamas is doing the treating.
#3 - They are not to blame for all the problems but certainly are for most of their own problems. Decades of poor choices tend to create a legacy of problems.
#4 - If you don't think they are blamed for all the problems, see #1 and #2 above.

Dildo_Really said:
And foot police should not be playing judge and jury.
Even if he threw a stone, that's not the way you treat a 12 year old boy.

Who died and left a fool like you judge?
Is that what you'd do to a 12 year old?

Context, boy. They are operating in very dangerous neighborhoods so I give cops the benefit of the doubt until the jury sez otherwise. You judged and executed the police while whining about cops who do just that. See the irony? Nah, I doubt it.

#1 - Palestinians aren't trashed 24/7 unless Hamas is doing it.
#2 - Again, they are not treated as "sub-human" unless Hamas is doing the treating.

#3 - They are not to blame for all the problems but certainly are for most of their own problems. Decades of poor choices tend to create a legacy of problems.

#4 - If you don't think they are blamed for all the problems, see #1 and #2 above.

Soooo ... you are admitting Hamas is the oppressor of the Palestinians?

Context, boy. They are operating in very dangerous neighborhoods so I give cops the benefit of the doubt until the jury sez otherwise. You judged and executed the police while whining about cops who do just that. See the irony? Nah, I doubt it.
They have no legal jurisdiction to even be in the area.

That's clearly BS but I do agree that 60+ years of their greedy, corrupt leadership and UNRWA mothering have left them broke, unable to wipe their own butts, desperate and pointed like a knife at Israel's throat.
Cut the crap, if you lived under the occupation of a foreign force, you'd have a knife at their throat to.

Nah. If I lived under Hamas's yoke I'd toss 'em out and find a way to coexist with Israel rather than tossing a few more generations of my kids into the conflict just to satisfy bigoted bloodsuckers like you.

They have no legal jurisdiction to even be in the area.

You are mistaken. Israel has not only the right but the duty to protect her citizens.

Soooo ... you are admitting Hamas is the oppressor of the Palestinians?
You're saying they're not being blamed, as you're blaming them.

You conveniently truncated the thread and we both know why:

Nah. If I lived under Hamas's yoke I'd toss 'em out and find a way to coexist with Israel rather than tossing a few more generations of my kids into the conflict just to satisfy bigoted bloodsuckers like you.
You're so full of shit! If the Chinese took over your neighborhood and made your life a living hell, you'd be plotting ways to kill them.

You're so full of shit! If the Chinese took over your neighborhood and made your life a living hell, you'd be plotting ways to kill them.
And Billo would be learning to eat with chopsticks.

What makes you come to that conclusion, Billo?
The West Bank, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and Gaza, is not Israeli property. Unless invited, you have no right being on someone else's property. If you disagree, walk out your door and go stand on your neighbor's yard for awhile and see what happens next?

You are mistaken. Israel has not only the right but the duty to protect her citizens.
Israel has no right being on land that isn't Israel's.

Israel has the same right any nation does to root out those who fire rockets and mortars into Israel. The fact that you don't like it - and we both know why you don't - - doesn't make it illegal.

What makes you come to that conclusion, Billo?
The West Bank, Golan Heights, East Jerusalem and Gaza, is not Israeli property. Unless invited, you have no right being on someone else's property. If you disagree, walk out your door and go stand on your neighbor's yard for awhile and see what happens next?

My neighbor would come out and bring 2 beers.
Israel has the same right any nation does to root out those who fire rockets and mortars into Israel. The fact that you don't like that - and we both know why you don't - doesn't make it illegal.

I live in the center of a large, Eastern American city. My neighborhood is racially, ethnically and religiously diverse. I have no current plans to kill anyone (except maybe some cabbies) and you are a raging idiot.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back