What do NK citizens think of the summit?

Does the US really want peace? I would say most North Koreans believe a US attack is imminent. And they're justified in that belief. The US has been waging continuous war all around the world for the last 80yrs or so. It's carried out countless invasions and killed millions.

So, North Koreans should be very apprehensive and fear US attack. It's a very real possibility. All one has to do is look at the US track record. The big question is, does the US really want peace with North Korea?

"Blame America First!"

I read somewhere that the N. Korean's have no idea Trump and Kim are meeting.

As to the larger issue of bringing Kim, and hopefully his people, into the real world of peace. That's gotta start with him not fearing the US wants too take over his nation.

In my opinion, it makes a lot of sense that he's willing to talk to Trump, our media has been harping Trump as an isolationist who wants nothing to do with the fate of other nations. The longer-term question in my mind would be is that because Kim is feeling safer, or is it because he's thinking to run over S. Korea and America wouldn't act.

I've often wondered what the response time would be if we were to take some our of soldiers out of S. Korea - its long been a sticking point for the North Korean's that we have an army on their border, and I do kind of understand where hes' coming from. But with our missile tech these days, maybe we could give a little assurance to the skittish deer that we're not going to war with him without leaving the lambs open to the wolves?

Myself personally, I'd rather some other nation off the little bastard and free the peeps, but I know that's just ego and my impatience for their bullshit.
The North Korean contingent brought an enormous media presence with them and they shot everything live. I don't know how much was broadcast, but some of it was. I saw it in an article this a.m.

I hope that's good. A lot of N. Korea's problem is that they've been fed a diet of constant American hatred and fear. If we could break them of that dogma I think there'd be a chance for real peace - and hope for them (the peeps) as well. I imagine them living in the dark and barely scraping by and it just sounds so awful to me. >.<

As to the larger issue of bringing Kim, and hopefully his people, into the real world of peace. That's gotta start with him not fearing the US wants too take over his nation.

In my opinion, it makes a lot of sense that he's willing to talk to Trump, our media has been harping Trump as an isolationist who wants nothing to do with the fate of other nations. The longer-term question in my mind would be is that because Kim is feeling safer, or is it because he's thinking to run over S. Korea and America wouldn't act.

I've often wondered what the response time would be if we were to take some our of soldiers out of S. Korea - its long been a sticking point for the North Korean's that we have an army on their border, and I do kind of understand where hes' coming from. But with our missile tech these days, maybe we could give a little assurance to the skittish deer that we're not going to war with him without leaving the lambs open to the wolves?

Myself personally, I'd rather some other nation off the little bastard and free the peeps, but I know that's just ego and my impatience for their bullshit.
The North Korean contingent brought an enormous media presence with them and they shot everything live. I don't know how much was broadcast, but some of it was. I saw it in an article this a.m.
"See how the US fears us!"
Really? Is that what they said? I dunno. I thought to myself this morning, Kim is going to have one hell of a time re-programming all his people. He has kindergarteners singing songs about killing Americans and video games for the pre-teen crowd burning down the WH.

ok, I have a thought, it's a complicated thought, make fun of me you will but it's something we both need to think on.

Liberals prattle on how it's unfair we incarcerate the children of illegal immigrants. The only other options are to let them loose, and homeless, send them packing, or not incarcerate their parents which would defeat the purposes of stopping them at the border in the first damn place. But the argument they use is we can't blame the children for the sins of the parent.

ok Kim did not plan to be the son of a despot dictator. He did not choose that. It was chosen for him. Everything he's done in the past could've been simply a means of survival because of the situation his father put him in. He can't turn on a dime and suddenly become a benevolent dictator or his military will kill him. If he's not as blood thirsty as those under him need him to be to stay in charge they'd put someone else in charge who was. Therefore it's not his fault.
Putin's just a patriot too. Really (sarcasm)

Credible link?

"and most approve of the president meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un (66-24 percent)."

Fox News Poll: Record approval of Trump on economy, optimism on North Korea
Too bad North Korea does not even figure in the top ten issues of voters.

Health care is their number one concern right now.

Right is the top news story in the world and you pathetic sour grapes libs can't handle it. :itsok:
It's the top story, that does not make it the top issue for voters. Duh.

Next week, the top story will be yet another Trump Administration gaffe. And health care will still be the number one concern of voters.

Hey bury your head in the sand I'm happy to watch the left lose elections.
I am very happy to see the Left lose elections.

I am very disappointed to see sociopaths win.

Really? Is that what they said? I dunno. I thought to myself this morning, Kim is going to have one hell of a time re-programming all his people. He has kindergarteners singing songs about killing Americans and video games for the pre-teen crowd burning down the WH.

o_O That's messed... Alright, some other nation go in there and off the shit >.<

North Korea played Trump like a fiddle.

Trump trash talked a lot of shit about North Korea, nearly inflaming the peninsula back into a hot war.

So last year, on Trump's watch, North Korea kidnapped two more American hostages, bringing their total to three.

Then, in a "goodwill gesture", they gave the hostages back. Trump's ego inflated so bigly, he had to meet the hostages outdoors.

The next thing you know, Trump went from a Nork basher to not being able to say enough nice things about his new magnificent friend Kim.

And then, the coup de grâce. North Korea finally got a photo op on the world stage with the leader of the most powerful country on Earth. Prestige, baby! Something which every US leader had the good sense to deny them until now.

And North Korea had to give up...nothing.

Brilliant. Well played, North Korea. Well played.

Next time, take Rodman. Trump will publicly fellate your dick when you give him back.

What Trump did , that's really how it works..

It appears he was studying patton the greatest general besides Robert E. Lee in US history..

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

Does the US really want peace? I would say most North Koreans believe a US attack is imminent. And they're justified in that belief. The US has been waging continuous war all around the world for the last 80yrs or so. It's carried out countless invasions and killed millions.

So, North Koreans should be very apprehensive and fear US attack. It's a very real possibility. All one has to do is look at the US track record. The big question is, does the US really want peace with North Korea?

You do know North Koreans have a black market right?

Most know what the rest of the world has, McDonald's, Wal-Mart's etc...etc.

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

More butt hurt from you?

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

More butt hurt from you?
What makes you think I'm butt hurt?

I am just amused and amazed at how easily you are all hoaxed.

I can see why Trump finds it irresistible to hoax you.

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

More butt hurt from you?

The left's butthurt is off the charts. First they could not fathom that Trump beat Hillary, now they can't fathom how Trump keeps winning he was supposed to wreck the country and be impeached by now.

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

More butt hurt from you?
What makes you think I'm butt hurt?

I am just amused and amazed at how easily you are all hoaxed.

I can see why Trump finds it irresistible to hoax you.

It's obvious no?

I will bet my aviator that North Korea becomes like China or Japan after this.

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

More butt hurt from you?

The left's butthurt is off the charts. First they could not fathom that Trump beat Hillary, now they can't fathom how Trump keeps winning he was supposed to wreck the country and be impeached by now.

Trump is like LBJ on steroids.

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

More butt hurt from you?

The fucker won't stop ..

The summit was a good thing. But the reality was Trump reversed policy to "get a win." His trade policy is to 'get a win" so he's pissing off allies with whom we don't have trade deficits to treat with Jina (whom we so) and with Putin (with whom the EU has a trade deficit)

"Winning" the short game is often, usually, less important than doing the right thing long term. But we have a president who can only focus on individual transactions and doesn't do longterm strategic planning. He never has. And he's old.

Be happy. But it's like the millionaire getting to third base and congratulating himself on hitting a triple.

Caveat: I think Trump's judge selection is strategic, but that's more an effect of his selection of advisors who actually do the work, and the Yuge backlog of vacancies because McConnell decided Obama should not have judges confirmed.

2048.jpg

1478.jpg

1627.jpg

2560.jpg

More butt hurt from you?

Possibly. And LBJ was the end of the middle classes gains.

I don't now but 66% of Americans agreed with Trump's decision to meet with Kim.

Credible link?

"and most approve of the president meeting with North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un (66-24 percent)."

Fox News Poll: Record approval of Trump on economy, optimism on North Korea

The same poll shows 45% approve of Trump while 51% disapprove.

Making my point even more strongly, you libs can't seem to control your base 66% said good move Trump on NK.

Forum List

Back