What do liberals want the US to be?

Red we all know zekes type , broke and have green envy

Bet you every dollar you have there bear. How much would that be?

You want to give me all your money and be more poor than you are? Take my bet. We can figure out how you will get me your money after you take the bet. You game?

Remember you claim I am broke and green. Lets bet on it.

You know what bear, a rabbit that posts on here likes to make claims about what a rabbit thinks I have or I am. But he won't take my bet either.

You got more balls or more money than a rabbit? Lets bet your money on how broke I am. OK?
Keep in mind I will have even more money when I take yours in the bet. If you have any money that is.

hahahah broke bet

Sounds more like conservative....I got mine, fuck everyone else

Good thing the one present have Republicans protecting their interests

And the liberal mantra is "gibs me dat!" You're nothing but a bunch of prehensile thugs.

Libertarians are frauds and parasites but unfortunately have been successful in hiding their dangerous disease under war hating, and freedom loving. Sadly their freedom isn't freedom, it is chaos and opens the door to a real loss of democracy.

They unwittingly use the protections, benefits and accomplishments government has to offer to create their fortunes, while pompously declaring they did it all on their own.

Clueless igets, everyone.

I think you've posted this exact same shit in the past. I'm going to report it to the sysops as SPAM.

TRUTH hurts you weenies. Shocking

No, I'm tired or reading your spam. Try posting something original once in a while.

Sorry bubba, FACTS and truth don't change!

And the liberal mantra is "gibs me dat!" You're nothing but a bunch of prehensile thugs.

Libertarians are frauds and parasites but unfortunately have been successful in hiding their dangerous disease under war hating, and freedom loving. Sadly their freedom isn't freedom, it is chaos and opens the door to a real loss of democracy.

They unwittingly use the protections, benefits and accomplishments government has to offer to create their fortunes, while pompously declaring they did it all on their own.

Clueless igets, everyone.

I think you've posted this exact same shit in the past. I'm going to report it to the sysops as SPAM.

TRUTH hurts you weenies. Shocking

No, I'm tired or reading your spam. Try posting something original once in a while.

Sorry bubba, FACTS and truth don't change!

You have posted any of either.

New Topics

Forum List

Back