What do creationism and global warming have in common?

Both show a complete disdain for scientific evidence by right wing flat earthers

Both show a complete disdain for scientific evidence by right wing flat earthers

rightwinger, just curious, what is like to be brainwashed?

Whats it like to be a flat earther?

Cigarettes cause cancer? We need more proof

Evolution? Just a passing fad

Global warming? Can't be global warming if it still snows in the winter

gotta love the idiots with no scientific training, let alone advance degrees and experience to know what they are talking about, calling something unbelievable or a myth. YOu know how dumb you people look when you do such things?

I guess next time you are sick, you should go to an accountant, since education, training, and experience obviously doesn't mean anything to you. Just find some bogus website claiming its a myth, and believe that. And having some doubters in the field is normal for science, that doesn't mean its a scam or a myth,

guess you don't understand my point of view, so you've tried to classify it into the narrow Olbermann-Hannity left-right world view, without which you simply don't have the mental capacity to understand issues

we understand completely. You dont' want to believe in the facts, so just discredit actual science, with supporting evidence. It's typical though of people with no scientific background, science is complex and not for the faint at mind, so instead of dealing with it, its must easier to claim its a myth and a lie. THat people who spent their lives searching for the truth and using the scientific method are all just trying to scam us and make shit up is just so completely dumb. If you knew anything about science, you would no any sort of fudging of data and making shit up is repugnant, and those who do such things are caught and essentially banished from science. WE take the methods and honesty of the science very serious.

All the while you benefit from all the scientific discoveries leading to the technology we have today. YOu are alive and survived childhood because of the scientific method making discoveries, but when it comes to something you don't want to believe, you just attempt to discredit by calling it a myth or making other simple minded claims. You guys are fools, and hold back society with such idiocy. the only people making shit up are people like you.

having some doubters in the field is normal for science, that doesn't mean its a scam or a myth,

but when potentially conflicting data comes in, name calling skeptics rather than investigating further is not science, its politics

You don't know what science is. The only people politicizing science are not the scientists themselves, but the conservatives. find a minor few critics, and believe they are right over all the other scientists. Skepticism is good in science, it makes scientists strive to prove their hypothesis, and further support their theories. But claiming something is a "myth" and "hoax" just shows ones disingenuous nature.

They both require a lot of faith to believe.

both are being imposed on our schools by idiots who hate facts, but love to be brainwashed

one side prefers to hand its mind to Pat Robertson, the other to Al Gore, but they're all zombies either way

You have to be a troll, the only brainwashed idiot I see here is you, but that's what trolls do, say things about others that fit them to a key.

Yes personally I'm looking forward to the Global Warming Televangelists getting their own shows on the major networks since Al Gore announcing that "Planet Earth told me it wants you to donate your money or I'm gonna die", followed shortly by "We're sad to announce that someone just stole all of the donations" will be priceless. :D

I wonder if Al Gore is shoveling all the snow off his own driveway this weekend? On second thought knowing Gore, he's probably taken a private jet to Hawaii and is just gonna wait for global warming to kick in and deal with the situation.

guess you don't understand my point of view, so you've tried to classify it into the narrow Olbermann-Hannity left-right world view, without which you simply don't have the mental capacity to understand issues

we understand completely. You dont' want to believe in the facts, so just discredit actual science, with supporting evidence. It's typical though of people with no scientific background, science is complex and not for the faint at mind, so instead of dealing with it, its must easier to claim its a myth and a lie. THat people who spent their lives searching for the truth and using the scientific method are all just trying to scam us and make shit up is just so completely dumb. If you knew anything about science, you would no any sort of fudging of data and making shit up is repugnant, and those who do such things are caught and essentially banished from science. WE take the methods and honesty of the science very serious.

All the while you benefit from all the scientific discoveries leading to the technology we have today. YOu are alive and survived childhood because of the scientific method making discoveries, but when it comes to something you don't want to believe, you just attempt to discredit by calling it a myth or making other simple minded claims. You guys are fools, and hold back society with such idiocy. the only people making shit up are people like you.

Blah, blah, blah.

Show me the proof.

Evidently, it didn't

right, so instead of examining actual data as I was taught, I should be like you, and just regurgitate fearful rhetoric from noted scientist Al Gore

It's incredible that those who most loudly proclaim that science is being ignored are the ones that ignor the science. Either they cannot understand that what they are doing is contradictive or they simply don't understand what the debate is about.

For those of you who are in this group, the debate is not about whether or not it's warming. The debate is about the cause of the warming. Proof is not showing that warming is occurring. Proof is showing why warming is occurring and attributing the warming IN VERIFIABLE SHARES to cited causes.

Support for this proof would be showing predictions that have been fulfilled by experience.

Neither of these tests have been met to my knowledge. If they have, please produce those research results. If you do not have them, you have no proof.

Republicans "AHA" moments are like their faith.
They pray and beg for Gawd to "listen". 99.9999999999% of those prayers go unanswered. But that one 0.0000000001% is proof that Gawd exists.

Bush and Palin and McCain butcher the English language every time they open their mouth to say something, but Obama mispronouncing one word, "corpsman" is "proof" that Bush, Palin and McCain are much more smart than Obama and Obama's books and academic background are all lies.

So you take a couple of slacker scientists, out of all the hundreds of thousands all over the world in nearly every country, who write a couple of ridiculous e-mails and that is proof that "global warming" is a lie.

Ignore the fact that scientists are betting on whether the north polar ice cap will completely disappear this year and point to a snow storm in New Hampshire as further evidence that global warming is a lie.

Add all the other things they believe, death panels, kill grandma, citizen, and it's no wonder the right is angry at being laughed at and mocked. It's like they only believe the first wild story they hear.

Their thoughts are like a queen bee mating. The male bee screws the queen, it's prick breaks off forming a plug so no other male can mate.

Well... I consider it taking much more faith to believe we came from a random concoction of chemicals charged by electricity and random chance bootstrapping ourselves to intellgence.

But that's me. I find it much easier to believe that there was an intelligent force, incomprehensable to our knowledge that created reality as we know it.

But that's me.

AGW, I do agree requires the faith of a cargo cultist.

Forum List

Back