What do average american patriots think about world war 2?

]
Mao and Stalin were worse, but we didn't give Hitler the opportunity to do what he wanted. Still, I believe nations are meant to be FAMILIES of RELATED PEOPLE, not a dumping ground of people who do not share a history, language, culture and religion. Not EVERYTHING he preached was wrong (even the devil has a few admirable traits).

The problem is he was a sociopath and a liar, so what little of the 'right' stuff he threw into speeches was merely for public consumption and not any genuine beliefs of his own, so what he said has no meaning. I agree with the rest of your post; nothing at all wrong with having a distinct culture and preferring it to many others.

Last edited:
Do you think "Germans are a brother nation and it was a mistake" or do you think "good we got rid of Hitler". I know some americans think Hitler was a good man, and that america was on the wrong side. I dont know how many though.

Hindsight being 20/20... Many of us now realized we backed the wrong horse. Stalin, and the Russia he had built atop millions of corpses of his own people have been the largest, and longest lasting threat to our national security, in the whole history of our nation. The fact that such large portions of the modern world in which we live was issued forth from Hitler's Germany speaks volumes about his contributions to humanity, and the world as a whole. Yeah... We fucked that one up.
Patton saw the issue. He wanted to go after Stalin.

Patton was also a conceited asshat and liked to play the media PR game, and not everything he babbled is something intelligent and profound that has to be worshipped like some Biblical proverb.

Do you think "Germans are a brother nation and it was a mistake" or do you think "good we got rid of Hitler". I know some americans think Hitler was a good man, and that america was on the wrong side. I dont know how many though.
We never should have gone.

we should have learned our lesson from WW1 and traded with all sides involved.

One sermon. That's it. One sermon. Seems a little weak to accuse a man for 20 years over one sermon. If there were others you could whine about, I know damn well you would be quoting them too.

You missed my previous post. Allow me to refresh your memory.

Not one sermon over twenty years. Sermon after sermon for far more than 20 years. As you know.

The Rev. Jeremiah Wright traveled with his good friend Louis Farrakhan to visit Moammar Gadaffi personally in Libya.

Of course, President Obama said nothing about his friend Minister Louis Farrakhan. Obama is very smart, he works hard to conceal his true beliefs.

You have yet to prove that Bannon is a racist.

That is my point dumbass. You had a tantrum about that one sermon. Can you point out any more specific sermons that offend you? If he was such a terrible preacher, you should be able to point to the subject of lots of other sermons as examples of what offends you, but you can't. You point at that one sermon as representative of 20 years,

This is what I posted and I did NOT point at only one sermon in 20 years. As you well know, the Rev. Wright was a constant source of racism.

"One sermon. That's it. One sermon. Seems a little weak to accuse a man for 20 years over one sermon. If there were others you could whine about, I know damn well you would be quoting them too."

You're afraid to listen to the examples I posted. Not one example, scores.

Try facing facts.

lol Obama sat in the front row at his beloved racist Rev. Wright's phoney'church' scam for two decades, with his children, and then claimed he never heard a word the vermin said or read any of the literature in the lobby. Of course the fake 'progressives' really think they can lie about their Muslim racist 'Prez' and nobody should question their blatant lying.

We tried that; Hitler declared war on us for doing just that, trading with whoever we wanted to.

We tried that; Hitler declared war on us for doing just that, trading with whoever we wanted to.
uhm, no.

fdr fucked with Japan hoping for an attack, and when they did, we declared war on Japan, then Germany declared war on us, so we all but ignored the country that attacked us and sent men to die in Europe.

uhm, no.

fdr fucked with Japan hoping for an attack, and when they did, we declared war on Japan, then Germany declared war on us, so we all but ignored the country that attacked us and sent men to die in Europe.

Rubbish even a third grader wouldn't fall for.

uhm, no.

Rubbish even a third grader wouldn't fall for.
what's rubbish?

japan attacked
we declared war on them
Germany declared war on us
we focused most of our resourced on Germany

is the part about fdr needing the war to much for you? big fan of the evil fucking bastard?

So now you have to try and cover your ass after trying to pretend we started the war? lol you failed.

All the silly assed conspiratard FDR nonsense has been ripped to shreds on this forum so many times only a mentally deranged idiot would keep trying to sell it.

Forum List

Back