CDZ What do American Muslims want?

[Q
US used her resources to remove Turkish seculars from power, and install islamists in place... Because Turkish seculars were against the invasion of Iraq

Your links were interesting- and don't support your claim.

[Q
US used her resources to remove Turkish seculars from power, and install islamists in place... Because Turkish seculars were against the invasion of Iraq

Yes they do...

Gulenist movement is linked to the CIA, clearly
Prosecutors and police linked to the Gulenist movement are responsible for the fake trials and imprisonment of the secular opposition in Turkey

This process replaced the whole political and more importantly the military structure of the secular state of Turkey all together, with the islamists...

[Q

Yes they do...

Prosecutors and police linked to the Gulenist movement are responsible for the fake trials and imprisonment of the secular opposition in Turkey

This process replaced the whole political and more importantly the military structure of the secular state of Turkey all together, with the islamists...

Give me the quotes then- because I am not seeing that in the citations you provided.

[Q

Yes they do...

Give me the quotes then- because I am not seeing that in the citations you provided.

Regarding which part?

That Gulenists replaced seculars, with islamists
Or that they were somehow connected to the US?

[Q

Yes they do...

Regarding which part?

The quotes that prove your claim:

US used her resources to remove Turkish seculars from power, and install islamists in place...

[Q

Yes they do...

Regarding which part?

The quotes that prove your claim:

US used her resources to remove Turkish seculars from power, and install islamists in place...

Former CIA officer says US policies helped create IS

Radikal: Is there a change in the US attitude toward Gulen, who lives in Pennsylvania? Will there be a change?

Fuller: In principle, the United States doesn’t like any Islamic organization. But in the real world, you may have to make choice between those you don’t like. In such a situation the Gulen movement is preferable for the United States. We can say that the United States has a relatively positive look.

Radikal: Is that positive US approach still valid?

Fuller: Definitely. As far as I know, the attitude toward Gulen has not changed.

Graham Fuller: Needs no introduction, but for those of you who are not familiar with the name
Graham E. Fuller - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Radikal: Turkish newspaper supporting secular views,... well, before it was forced to be shut down by the islamists at least..........

So Gulens islamist movement was "preferable" to the US policy makers...
The question here is; why?
Why would a secular country like US, would prefer an "islamist" movement to anything...

Obviously some US policies are detrimental to the American people,
and a lot of Americans are aware of this fact too....

Forum List

Back