What do all these mass murders have in common?

They are all insane to some degree or another. Not so insane that they are driven to choose to attack armed venues, but insane nonetheless.

Notice how liberals want no protection from the insane. They want more accommodation for mental illness instead.

So the answer is to start rounding up the crazies, those deemed to be a potential danger (by whom?) to society....I see.....Now that's a practice that's been used effectively before, by this guy, before he went after everybody else:

tumblr_ly2c8pcQYH1r6ojnxo1_500.jpg

Let's not forget these mass murders

lenin_stalin_mao.jpg

But...but...but...those are "progressive" heroes who shall not be impugned!

"What do all these mass murders have in common? "

They all have the letter 'E' in their name somewhere. Check it out.

Actually, we DO need to begin paying close attention to "the insane." Specifically, insane persons with weapons. And we have to define "insane" in the context of gun ownership; I mean, many gun owners are absolute kooks. Although some right wing Drudge Report reader that expects the world to end may not be CLINICALLY insane, he nevertheless probably should not own a gun.

Gun ownership should become a stigma in society. Normal, sane, well-adjusted people do not feel compelled to own firearms. It's time we recognized that fact.

Let's see some PSA's about the hazards of gun ownership for a change.

Well this is a new one. So George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison, etc were not sane, well-adjusted people?

Why should we be compelled to accept such an insane argument?

They are all insane to some degree or another. Not so insane that they are driven to choose to attack armed venues, but insane nonetheless.

Notice how liberals want no protection from the insane. They want more accommodation for mental illness instead.

Actually, we DO need to begin paying close attention to "the insane." Specifically, insane persons with weapons. And we have to define "insane" in the context of gun ownership; I mean, many gun owners are absolute kooks. Although some right wing Drudge Report reader that expects the world to end may not be CLINICALLY insane, he nevertheless probably should not own a gun.

Gun ownership should become a stigma in society. Normal, sane, well-adjusted people do not feel compelled to own firearms. It's time we recognized that fact.

The majority of gun owners are normal, sane, well-adjusted people.
You would be singing a different tune if you lived near the Mexican boarder with the drug cartel coming in near you. They use AK 47's.
The same type that our government wants to take away from the law abiding citizen who use them as a deterrent against the drug cartel.
They know that we own these types of guns also and it keeps them in check.
If they knew we had no sufficient firearm to fight back with, they would be overrunning our homes and killing us, just like they do to the Mexican civilians who have no sufficient protection.

Since someone decided to construct a conspiracy theory in this topic, let me point out the common behaviors one sees in conspiracy theorists.

First, they throw out a couple of "facts" which are actually completely bogus. They never expect anyone to actually check these "facts" because they were themselves to intellectually handicapped to check them out.

When someone then debunks these bullshit statements, the conspiracy theorist is not deterred. Far from it. They just casually toss out new "facts".

It takes far less time to make shit up than it does to debunk the bullshit, see. The conspiracy theorist just has to wait out the debunker and wear them down.

This is why you saw the movie "Loose Change" remade umpteen times. As each version was shown to be chock full of holes, all they had to do in response into the trashing of their bullshit was to just make a newer one with newer bullshit.

So what do we have here? Complete bullshit tossed out about Lanza not bringing a rifle into the shool, and complete bullshit about the shootings being "tightly" confined to two classrooms. I love that use of "tightly", as if the person was an authority on military tactics and was acknowledging the shooting team's professionalism. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As soon as that shit was destroyed, we see the theorist work true to form by tossing out a new batch of bullshit.

These assholes just have no respect for the dead. None whatsoever. Their fucking egos need to feel they have special knowledge.

If there were respect for the dead, this would not be discussed and the families would be left to grieve. As it is, the perpetrator gains the notoriety and becomes another role model for the next evil nutball.

How is a discussion on a message board interfering with the families who lost loved ones grieving process? Get real!
Getting to the truth of what happens in tragic events requires asking tough raw questions. I find it's the intellectually lazy and gullible that label someone a conspiracy theorist as if they've debunked the information presented just by calling it conspiracy theory. It's a cop out.
It's the filtered, white washing... agenda driven so called main stream media
which lends most of the publicity and notoriety in these mass shootings! There's an agenda a foot to ban/control guns and to sign on to the U.N. international gun ban/control treaty in March 2013. All treaties must be approved by two-thirds vote of the U.S. Senate, this ensures that there is bipartisan support for the treaty.

Since someone decided to construct a conspiracy theory in this topic, let me point out the common behaviors one sees in conspiracy theorists.

First, they throw out a couple of "facts" which are actually completely bogus. They never expect anyone to actually check these "facts" because they were themselves to intellectually handicapped to check them out.

When someone then debunks these bullshit statements, the conspiracy theorist is not deterred. Far from it. They just casually toss out new "facts".

It takes far less time to make shit up than it does to debunk the bullshit, see. The conspiracy theorist just has to wait out the debunker and wear them down.

This is why you saw the movie "Loose Change" remade umpteen times. As each version was shown to be chock full of holes, all they had to do in response into the trashing of their bullshit was to just make a newer one with newer bullshit.

So what do we have here? Complete bullshit tossed out about Lanza not bringing a rifle into the shool, and complete bullshit about the shootings being "tightly" confined to two classrooms. I love that use of "tightly", as if the person was an authority on military tactics and was acknowledging the shooting team's professionalism. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

As soon as that shit was destroyed, we see the theorist work true to form by tossing out a new batch of bullshit.

These assholes just have no respect for the dead. None whatsoever. Their fucking egos need to feel they have special knowledge.

If there were respect for the dead, this would not be discussed and the families would be left to grieve. As it is, the perpetrator gains the notoriety and becomes another role model for the next evil nutball.

How is a discussion on a message board interfering with the families who lost loved ones grieving process? Get real!
Getting to the truth of what happens in tragic events requires asking tough raw questions. I find it's the intellectually lazy and gullible that label someone a conspiracy theorist as if they've debunked the information presented just by calling it conspiracy theory. It's a cop out.
It's the filtered, white washing... agenda driven so called main stream media
which lends most of the publicity and notoriety in these mass shootings! There's an agenda a foot to ban/control guns and to sign on to the U.N. international gun ban/control treaty in March 2013. All treaties must be approved by two-thirds vote of the U.S. Senate, this ensures that there is bipartisan support for the treaty.

It would seem we agree, then. I'm not sure how I would feel if one of the victims was my child. I am pretty sure I would be sick of the so-called "news" coverage, ad nauseum. Like many, I would have turned off the evening news and ignored most of the written reports. For victims of this type of evil, there is no explanation, no analysis that would justify such an atrocity.

In this particular case the insane person did not buy guns,.his mother did, and even though information now tells us mom was planning to lock son up for treatment she failed to lock those guns up. there is the short falling of the mom, in not securing those weapons. We own guns, We bought a gun safe, made of steel, it is bolted to the wall and securely locked. No one gains access to those guns except us.

As I understand it, though, his mother was a PREPPER.

I know hundreds of gun owners, not one would I consider "insane". As a matter-of-fact, they are among the most sane and sensible people I can imagine.

You probably believe they are "normal," since you are one of them.

So the answer is to start rounding up the crazies, those deemed to be a potential danger (by whom?) to society....I see.....Now that's a practice that's been used effectively before, by this guy, before he went after everybody else:

tumblr_ly2c8pcQYH1r6ojnxo1_500.jpg

Let's not forget these mass murders

lenin_stalin_mao.jpg

But...but...but...those are "progressive" heroes who shall not be impugned!

Those are hardly "progressives," despite what you have learned from Sean Hannity. Those are all severely right wing dictators that ruled based upon massive militaries, prison populations, suppression (ownership) of the media, and huge police forces.

In this particular case the insane person did not buy guns,.his mother did, and even though information now tells us mom was planning to lock son up for treatment she failed to lock those guns up. there is the short falling of the mom, in not securing those weapons. We own guns, We bought a gun safe, made of steel, it is bolted to the wall and securely locked. No one gains access to those guns except us.

What is a PREPPER?

Well this is a new one. So George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, John Adams, James Madison, etc were not sane, well-adjusted people?

Jesus, is that the best you can do? You DO understand those fellows lived over 200 years ago, right? Do you propose that we go back to wooden teeth and muskets? LOL

Jesus, is that the best you can do? You DO understand those fellows lived over 200 years ago, right? Do you propose that we go back to wooden teeth and muskets? LOL

Might not be a bad idea.

Yeah i understand that they lived 200 years ago. Do you realize that human nature hasnt changed within the past 200 years? You realize that you are no less well-adjusted if you carry a firearm now than you were if you carried it then?

If we follow your advice, we will be going back to wooden teeth and muskets. Because disarming people puts them at the mercy of evil people who will destroy every advancement we've made. We will have nothing but killing fields if you have your way. Which is probably why you want it.

Yeah i understand that they lived 200 years ago. Do you realize that human nature hasnt changed within the past 200 years? You realize that you are no less well-adjusted if you carry a firearm now than you were if you carried it then?

If we follow your advice, we will be going back to wooden teeth and muskets. Because disarming people puts them at the mercy of evil people who will destroy every advancement we've made. We will have nothing but killing fields if you have your way. Which is probably why you want it.

Well, maybe YOUR thinking hasn't changed in 200 years (i.e., the Indians have been wiped out and confined to reservations, and the French are no longer contesting Michigan). There's a bunch of us, though, that DO try and make progress.

What is a PREPPER?

A British term for survivalist junkie....that is a loose translation:

Nancy Lanza: Did paranoid, gun-crazed mother trigger Sandy Hook, Connecticut killing spree? | Mail Online

Well, maybe YOUR thinking hasn't changed in 200 years (i.e., the Indians have been wiped out and confined to reservations, and the French are no longer contesting Michigan). There's a bunch of us, though, that DO try and make progress.

Your progress is an illussion. You lie to yourself and say you are superior to people in the past. You'd be living in a cave if it weren't for them. You'd be slaves to a dictator. As it is, you are already striving to undo the liberty they preserved in our Republic. All in the name of progress.

Human nature is the same now as it always has been. Eliminating checks on human nature never goes well. The government that isn't afraid of the people, is one that will walk all over the people. It's human nature.

Forum List

Back