What disproportionate suffering and unique challenges?

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
A self proclaimed member of the Black leadership explained the 90% support for Obama from the Black community by saying with a straight face that "Black people suffer disproportionately and have unique challenges" (in the modern world). Like what? Mentally retarded Downs Syndrome people face special challenges. Illegal immigrants face special challenges and yet they flock to the greatest Country in the world. Democrats have been saying that Black people are incapable of simple tasks like obtaining a photo I.D. Card. How insulting can you get? We see a Black woman with doctorate degree like Condie Rice portrayed as a slave mammie in racist cartoons drawn by lilly-white rich liberals and a Supreme Court Justice is called a "uncle tom" by the poverty pimps who want to keep the democrat plantation from realizing their potential. How long are Black people going to tolerate the racist plantation system run by the elitist rich poverty pimps who dole out federal money to the loyal followers who don't stray too far from the camp?

A self proclaimed member of the Black leadership explained the 90% support for Obama from the Black community by saying with a straight face that "Black people suffer disproportionately and have unique challenges" (in the modern world). Like what? Mentally retarded Downs Syndrome people face special challenges. Illegal immigrants face special challenges and yet they flock to the greatest Country in the world. Democrats have been saying that Black people are incapable of simple tasks like obtaining a photo I.D. Card. How insulting can you get? We see a Black woman with doctorate degree like Condie Rice portrayed as a slave mammie in racist cartoons drawn by lilly-white rich liberals and a Supreme Court Justice is called a "uncle tom" by the poverty pimps who want to keep the democrat plantation from realizing their potential. How long are Black people going to tolerate the racist plantation system run by the elitist rich poverty pimps who dole out federal money to the loyal followers who don't stray too far from the camp?

And then we see Our President called all sorts of fucked up names from the "folks" on your side of the aisle. We see folks from your side of the aisle spit on Obama's collegiate accomplishments, his citizenship, his religion, etc. There are plenty of Blacks who are DEMOCRATS and are well accomplished, many, many, many more than there are Blacks who are republicans.
How many Black congressmen and women, governors, mayors are there compared to Black republican ones? Who wad the last Black republican POTUS?

And then we see Our President called all sorts of fucked up names from the "folks" on your side of the aisle. We see folks from your side of the aisle spit on Obama's collegiate accomplishments, his citizenship, his religion, etc. There are plenty of Blacks who are DEMOCRATS and are well accomplished, many, many, many more than there are Blacks who are republicans.
How many Black congressmen and women, governors, mayors are there compared to Black republican ones? Who wad the last Black republican POTUS?

Which political party's message to people of color is that they are incapable of even obtaining a simple thing necessary to function in the modern world like a photo I.D.? The real story is that the poverty pimps no longer have the influence on the Black people and they are angry and outraged. Black people are smarter than democrats think. They understand that they have to get out of LBJ's democrat plantation with it's abortion and food stamps and federal support of drugs and prostitution.

after Obama made the "typical white person" comment he made himself fair game.

Oh, that's right, if you are a "black person" you get a free pass.

BTW, the reason there are so few black republicans is that apparently the GOP is too white.Black people just don't like white people.

PS Bush's education and military service was pissed all over too, but since he is white he is fair game.

Last edited:

Which political party's message to people of color is that they are incapable of even obtaining a simple thing necessary to function in the modern world like a photo I.D.? The real story is that the poverty pimps no longer have the influence on the Black people and they are angry and outraged. Black people are smarter than democrats think. They understand that they have to get out of LBJ's democrat plantation with it's abortion and food stamps and federal support of drugs and prostitution.

Which party SPECIFICALLY stated that? My opinion is that one could and should have either a valid driver license or a state issued non-driver license ID card in order to vote. I don't know how people can even cash a check at a bank without one of the ID's above.

This poverty pimp crap is just that..............crap. You over-generalization is pretty fucked up as well and in my opinion demonstrates your true ignorant mindset and attitude about "the Blacks". Is the Black person who is a lawyer, policeman, businessman, insurance executive, neurosurgeon, oil executive, insurance company executive, and teacher, who is self sufficient, raising a family and votes democrat on that stupid plantation you people like to refer to? If so, please state your "reasoning" for that fucked up assertion. Thank you!

My opinion is that one could and should have either a valid driver license or a state issued non-driver license ID card in order to vote. I don't know how people can even cash a check at a bank without one of the ID's above.

Wow, how white of you!

Not to mention that shit-for-brains-and-skin Afros claim to be pulled over frequently for "DWB". The cops always want ID, often of everyone in the car, especially when that pot is found.

In reality, the legal voters least likely to have ID are probably old Republicans who no longer drive and have let their licences expire. But, it's the illegal voters that Democrats are trying to protect by fighting voter-ID laws.

This poverty pimp crap is just that..............crap. You over-generalization is pretty fucked up as well and in my opinion demonstrates your true ignorant mindset and attitude about "the Blacks". Is the Black person who is a lawyer, policeman, businessman, insurance executive, neurosurgeon, oil executive, insurance company executive, and teacher, who is self sufficient, raising a family and votes democrat on that stupid plantation you people like to refer to? If so, please state your "reasoning" for that fucked up assertion. Thank you!

An Afro with a good job is just a monkey hired because the business needs to fill a quota of tails or dark skin. No one who is owned by the Democrat party deserves to be respected as a human being.

BTW, the reason there are so few black republicans is that apparently the GOP is too white.Black people just don't like white people.

PS Bush's education and military service was pissed all over too, but since he is white he is fair game.

The "typical white person" statement was stupid.

Blacks don't get a "free pass" that's a bunch of bullshit.

They just don't like a bunch of racist white people who refer to them as living on a plantation. Those white people happen to be mostly white republican bigots, who really just want to call "the Blacks" in general a bunch of "n-words". Imagine if you bigots referred to the Jews who vote democrat as being on the democrat concentration camp..................

My opinion is that one could and should have either a valid driver license or a state issued non-driver license ID card in order to vote. I don't know how people can even cash a check at a bank without one of the ID's above.

Wow, how white of you!

Not to mention that shit-for-brains-and-skin Afros claim to be pulled over frequently for "DWB". The cops always want ID, often of everyone in the car, especially when that pot is found.

In reality, the legal voters least likely to have ID are probably old Republicans who no longer drive and have let their licences expire. But, it's the illegal voters that Democrats are trying to protect by fighting voter-ID laws.

An Afro with a good job is just a monkey hired because the business needs to fill a quota of tails or dark skin. No one who is owned by the Democrat party deserves to be respected as a human being.

LOL, you must be joking and trying to push people's buttons.

While DWB does happen, my experience has shown that it mainly happens because of a real traffic infraction.

You really shouldn't be so hard on Herman Cain and Allen West!!!!

We can see the tragic results of the unique challenges faced by black people in none other than Jesse Jackson Jr., who was driven to alcohol and drugs by crushing disappointment in not being elected senator. Don't we KNOW by now that black people should never be disappointed. To them its a unique challenge.

The "typical white person" statement was stupid.

Blacks don't get a "free pass" that's a bunch of bullshit.

They just don't like a bunch of racist white people who refer to them as living on a plantation. Those white people happen to be mostly white republican bigots, who really just want to call "the Blacks" in general a bunch of "n-words". Imagine if you bigots referred to the Jews who vote democrat as being on the democrat concentration camp..................

bullshit.

If a white person had made the comment such as " typical black person" they would have been made to choke on shit, aplolgize or be fired etc.

and what do you mean by "you bigots" ?????

I have heard numerous blacks refer to "the plantation mentality" yet they have yet to be called bigots.

Sorry, but your double standards are obvious

Last edited:
well in my town they pull over a lot of young whites and guess what the popo get a lot of drugs for each bust.What do you have to say about that arius the no-brainer.

Let me open your eyes Black people are not suffering as much as you ghost people thats for sure.President Obama has done more then you no thinking whites can understand what with your small brains and all.

Let me open your eyes Black people are not suffering as much as you ghost people thats for sure.President Obama has done more then you no thinking whites can understand what with your small brains and all.

I'll admit he has played waaaay more golf

Forum List

Back