What did you say when Obama assassinated Bin Laden?

I said it was a good thing, and even though Bush had mostly defanged him, it was still good.

I wasn't overly upset when Obama bombed a hospital. Shit happens when you drop bombs.

I was queezy about Obama assassinating an America citizen, but the boy had it coming.

I'll bet not 2% of Democrats denounced Obama after Bin Laden went to Hell.

Pres Obama is a bad mutha fu………..shut yo mouth...…….I'm talking about Pres. Obama he's the man.

obama+press+conf.jpg

Yeah.... barry soetoro was quite "the man".....

Cz44itCXgAA3IaV.jpg
So you would prefer he was a gast assed orange man who can only lie to you?

Obama didn’t consult congress beforehand.
Democrats are such obvious hypocrites, devoid of logic or consistency.
The League of Morons.

How do you know he didn't?
...cuz there would be a record of it, numnuts.

Show us the record where he didn't.
You sound like the democrat version of justice. I can’t prove you didn’t buttfuck a goat in an alley behind the grocery store last night.
Google it. Since no one was upset the OBL was killed there was no concern as to whether Obama consulted congress. Since Obama was a democrat there is no way media would have looked into it anyway.

So you are just giving us the usual right wing bullshit, I don't know that it didn't happen so I will just pull it out my ass and make it up as i go.

The League of Morons.
Yes he did.

https://www.quora.com/Did-President...ngress-about-the-raid-to-kill-Osama-Bin-Laden
No, he didn’t. One of them probably would have warned OBL if he did.
Yes he did notify he gang of 8.

And no one leaked!!!
So he got no congressional approval. He didn’t need it anyway.

The League of Morons.

You sound like the democrat version of justice. I can’t prove you didn’t buttfuck a goat in an alley behind the grocery store last night.
Google it. Since no one was upset the OBL was killed there was no concern as to whether Obama consulted congress. Since Obama was a democrat there is no way media would have looked into it anyway.

So you are just giving us the usual right wing bullshit, I don't know that it didn't happen so I will just pull it out my ass and make it up as i go.
I was demonstrating your complete lack of logic. You can’t prove a negative.

The League of Morons.

I couldn't have been happier when it happened and I wrote a long congratulatory piece siding with Obama's decision to take him out and siding with his a decision to do it unilaterally without first consulting Congress because that would only have tipped off Osama. Our Congress is full of bought and paid for traitors who would run immediately to the enemy and warn them. The other possibility is that they would like to have a warning so that they themselves are not present breaking bread with the perpetrators when the hellfire rocket knocks on the door.

Jo

Isnt it amazing that someone could make it this far in life without understanding you cant prove a negative? Its like hes a child, or he has a very low IQ.

Isnt it amazing that someone could make it this far in life without understanding you cant prove a negative? Its like hes a child, or he has a very low IQ.

Or?

That should be AND has a very low IQ.

You were proving you are full of shit.

You right wing ass clowns are pathetic, you throw shit out that you can't prove and then when folks don't buy that bullshit you are slinging you want to try and claim it's because they are not logical.

FLASHBACK: Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

Bush should have done that days after 9/11 . Then he abandons the search weeks later, then says its not about catching him.OBL... And then...TAADAAH, invades Iraq with out confirming they had WMDs for no obvious reason and NOBODY questioned that..astounding, mind boggling.I did, many of us did..

FLASHBACK: Obama launches 2,800 strikes on Iraq, Syria without congressional approval

Obama and Bush were no different then Trump in terms of approval.

The interesting thing is Congress gave up a lot of it's approval power after 911 kind of giving the POTUS carte blanche...now they are reconsidering how to get some of it back with out being in a position of having to micromanage.

I cheered when Obama got Bin Laden.
Me, too. Most reasonable people did.
If OBL was killed during this administration, democrats and media would bemoan the development and call trump a murderer or some such shit.

Actually the rightwing media and many on USMB's right immediately went into a "Obama had nothing to do with it it was the Seals" mode.

Forum List

Back