What did you have for dinner?

Nothing. But I might have lunch! Progresso soup or some lunch meat with gluten free bread, till tomorrow. I lost my job in 2013 because of Obama's health care program. We all want to help the POOR so that the rest of us middle class can lose whatever we have to support them. YEAH. Obama and you liberals can relate to THAT.

I haven't heard of Progresso soup.

What does that fish taste like?

It's another mild white flaky fish with fantastic texture.

My favourite fish, or two of them, are sea bass and red snapper, I also like lobster and hake, I don't like lemon sole too much.

Like both of your fish choices,I'm okay with lobster but prefer king crab,those two foot long legs that are as thick as your wrist are just incredible!!
And I cant say I've ever had or heard of hake.

I would have to say one of my all time favorites is stuffed whole flounder.
We gig em in the flats and cook em up the next day.
View attachment 68701

Yes King Crab is good, also King Shrimp....Hake:

BBC - Food - Hake recipes

Hake —

So it's in the cod family.

Yes, but it's nicer than cod, cod is okay also, but Hake is much nicer.

Nothing. But I might have lunch! Progresso soup or some lunch meat with gluten free bread, till tomorrow. I lost my job in 2013 because of Obama's health care program. We all want to help the POOR so that the rest of us middle class can lose whatever we have to support them. YEAH. Obama and you liberals can relate to THAT.

It is some shitty soup in a can....

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:
In prefer the Danish brands, excellent aftertaste.
image.jpeg

What did you have for dinner? I had Penne pasta, with mixture of tomatoes, black olives, chocolate fudge sauce, mayonnaise, marshmallows and salt and brown sugar....all together mixed, good stuff :smoke:
View attachment 68705

These are sardines, I like sardines, also I like anchovies, although I know many people don't like anchovies.
Great for dipping in your coffee.

View attachment 68705

These are sardines, I like sardines, also I like anchovies, although I know many people don't like anchovies.
Great for dipping in your coffee.

You know, maybe I try this, sardines dipped in coffee, sounds like something that'd be nice at this time :smoke:

I will say it's better than Cambells by a long shot.
But then I never eat soup,i'll only use it occasionally for a casserole base.

I will say it's better than Cambells by a long shot.
But then I never eat soup,i'll only use it occasionally for a casserole base.

I'm not a big fan of soup either, as you say as Campbell's is condensed, it can be used as a good thickener, but as a soup I don't do soup really.

Going to try and implement Sous Vide into my fishing/shooting trip in the boonies this weekend.
Going to Sous Vide three N.Y. strips tomorrow evening and sear em over a mesquite fire for dinner on Friday night with some coal cooked sweet potatoes and russets.

Going to try and implement Sous Vide into my fishing/shooting trip in the boonies this weekend.
Going to Sous Vide three N.Y. strips tomorrow evening and sear em over a mesquite fire for dinner on Friday night with some coal cooked sweet potatoes and russets.

That sounds very lovely.

That sounds very lovely.

If you havent tried Sous Vide beef I strongy suggest you give it a go.
The perfect degree of doneness and flavor are just incredible!!
Finish them in a table spoon of beef tallow to char and a melted black truffle butter douching and it's pure heaven.

Finish them in a table spoon of beef tallow to char and a melted black truffle butter douching and it's pure heaven.
Where do you get tallow from? I cannot even get fatback bacon anymore.

Where do you get tallow from? I cannot even get fatback bacon anymore.

Make my own from packer briskets.
It generally takes about two days to render around three pints of tallow to a clean white color.
And it lasts forever if you do it right.

shakehead.gif

This is what it must be like to be Kipper.

I was being nice to begin with but you are being an asshole.
Why don't you just throw up and tell me what the fuck you are trying to imply Pogo.
Actually in the past I thought we were nice at each other. You surely disappointed me.

What in the wide world of fuck are you even talking about??

Defcon brought up "asshole". That's his thing.
You've made 172 posts telling me you didn't get a lame joke. ENOUGH ALREADY. We moved on.

So this is what happens, when I make no post in this thread yesterday huh?

Pogo and Charwin :meow:

I cannot leave you two unattended now....okay, so this :meow: stop it, this is an order :whip:

Actually I was caught surprised but that's okay..... will move on. hug.

I like you and Pogo and all the :meow: was very confusing to me, hey don't you think I get confused enough? :itsok:

I expect updates now on your dinner darling :smiliehug:

Not half as confusing as it was to me :wtf:

Anyways I made my famous Mexican chili, since the other thread kept talking about it.

Damn good too.

Forum List

Back