What did you get for Christmas?

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
In my country, we get our gifts today already.

I got these expired peanuts.

peanuts1cjo7.jpg

Does Santa leave Vegan Goo instead of coal in naughty children's stocking in your country?

Does Santa leave Vegan Goo instead of coal in naughty children's stocking in your country?
I don´t know what you mean with "Vegan Goo" or "coal". All I know is that what you are talking about happens here on December 6th. Bad kids get ten years of hard labor.

I don´t know what you mean with "Vegan Goo" or "coal". All I know is that what you are talking about happens here on December 6th. Bad kids get ten years of hard labor.

What horrible thing did you do to get Vegan whatever for Christmas?

I also got a lifetime free 1TB cloud and additional 1 TB for not even 12 €.
This comes in handy as my big hard drive is falling apart slowly.

My best Christmas present so far is knowing that President Trump WILL be re-elected next November, thanks in part to the Dems' clown show known as the "impeachment hearings". So I say Thank You VERY much to the Dim Dems for this wonderful Christmas present!

Who opens their gifts on the 24th?
After the three kids in our immediate family grew up, our family tradition switched to opening the presents on Christmas Eve. We'd usually go to my mother's place and exchange gifts that evening on the 24th. With both of our parents having passed away and our brother living out of state, my sister and I exchange our presents on Christmas day.

A marvelous electronic device I hadn't dreamed existed.

It looks like an old fashioned hearing aid - the sort of plastic box that one hangs around the neck on a chain but instead of a wire up to an earpiece it has a powerful amplifier inside; a speaker on the front with a wire that goes up to a tiny microphone that can clip to eyeglasses or even an earlobe for those who don't use glasses (or wear contact lenses).

It takes everything you say, changes everything to words not exceeding two syllables and presents them in a rather high pitched tone so liberals can both hear and understand what you're saying.

I can't wait until tomorrow morning to get back to the coffee shop and start making converts!

Better get ours before The U.S. House moves legislation to out law them.

Forum List

Back