What did the peaceful Bhuddists do to Muslims?

I can't give you any "proof" other than the experiences I've had over the past 48 years in dealing with Christians, combined with all the crap that I see in places like the 700 Club, and what some idiots are doing on the news.

Additionaly, it's based on what I consider "nutter". Extreme views with closed minds is a pretty good definition.

So you ignore the millions of rabid radical Islamists to point to a few nutty zealots?

Typical libtard behavior :eusa_clap:

No, I didn't ignore the rabid radicals. If you look to my original post which was quoted by you, you'd see that I said Islam is about 90 percent nutters.

Try again.

You also said we are 40 percent nutters... I need some proof of that figure.

I think its more like .05%, but I cant back it up with facts. :dunno:

So you ignore the millions of rabid radical Islamists to point to a few nutty zealots?

Typical libtard behavior :eusa_clap:

No, I didn't ignore the rabid radicals. If you look to my original post which was quoted by you, you'd see that I said Islam is about 90 percent nutters.

Try again.

You also said we are 40 percent nutters... I need some proof of that figure.

I think its more like .05%, but I cant back it up with facts. :dunno:

I guess you missed the part where I said it was based on the 48 years of experience that I've had with them, and it was based on my own definition of what I consider a "nutter".

A nutter is someone who has extreme views and a closed mind in my estimation.

Islam is at war with modern mankind, and its about time we realize it.

I disagree.

If over a billion people were at war with us there wouldn't be any debating about it.

Semantics asshole... semantics.

Not ALL muslims are radical facists. Just a very large number.... very large number!

Okay asshole.

What's the number you feel comfortable with, despite the fact that you're still only guessing?

After that, explain how it's not virtually impossible from a logistical standpoint to initiate a strategy to implement your solution.

Sometimes it isn't smart to think with your gut.

the message of the islamo nazi pigs over the past 1400 years has been consistent---

GIVE UP ----_THERE ARE LOTS OF US AND WE SLIT THROATS

ALLAHUAKBARRRRRRRRRR

Forum List

Back