What did the peaceful Bhuddists do to Muslims?

:dunno:

What are you gonna do about it?

stop asking stupid fucking questions.

:lol:

That's what I thought.

What do you expect me to say dummy?

Im expressing my outrage for it, and wonder what they did to deserve it. Did one of them make an objectionable movie too?
Or is it just that Muslims can not get along with ANYONE on earth, and if that is the case, when will Barack Hussein Obama admit such? Or will he continue to say it was a mon=vie that is to blame.

Add something useful to the thread or shut the fuck up asshole.

stop asking stupid fucking questions.

That's what I thought.

Im expressing my outrage for it, and wonder what they did to deserve it. Did one of them make an objectionable movie too?
Or is it just that Muslims can not get along with ANYONE on earth, and if that is the case, when will Barack Hussein Obama admit such? Or will he continue to say it was a mon=vie that is to blame.

I've been seeing threads of this nature for well over a week, and every time I request a solution from the author, I get the runaround. Usually they don't act like such internet tough guys though.

:bsflag:

Show me those foaming at the mouth Chrsitians killing Arab Ambassadors and lighting Mosques on fire.:mad:

Well, I can't really show you any Christians killing Arab ambassadors or lighting temples of other religions on fire.

But............................................

I CAN show you examples of where they have murdered doctors and set fire to, or blown up, abortion clinics.

You idiot.... compare the numbers of innocents killed by Muslims, and then.... PROVE THEY WERE KILLED BY CHRISTIANS!
Ya damn liar.
God NEVER directs ANYONE to kill ANOTHER PERSON!

PERIOD END OF STORY!!!

You assholes ALWAYS throw that garbage out there.

One more thing ABS.... Get back to me when one of those MANY abortionists is broom raped!! :mad:

You dummies always have to try to justify it by saying "but they did it to".

Give me a break!!

I never said anything about God telling people to murder abortion providers. However............many "Christian" groups are out there putting up wanted posters with the provider's name and address, as well as where they work. And many of those people who DID kill a provider have stated it was their "Christian" duty.

Yes................there are crazies everywhere. Although, I think that the religion of Islam is almost 90 percent nutter, I also think that there are Christians who are nutters as well, and I'd estimate that figure to be about 40 percent.

That's what I thought.

I've been seeing threads of this nature for well over a week, and every time I request a solution from the author, I get the runaround. Usually they don't act like such internet tough guys though.

You wont like my answer... it wouldnt be pretty.

Thats all I am going to say :eusa_silenced:

Well, I can't really show you any Christians killing Arab ambassadors or lighting temples of other religions on fire.

But............................................

I CAN show you examples of where they have murdered doctors and set fire to, or blown up, abortion clinics.

You idiot.... compare the numbers of innocents killed by Muslims, and then.... PROVE THEY WERE KILLED BY CHRISTIANS!
Ya damn liar.

PERIOD END OF STORY!!!

One more thing ABS.... Get back to me when one of those MANY abortionists is broom raped!! :mad:

Give me a break!!

I never said anything about God telling people to murder abortion providers. However............many "Christian" groups are out there putting up wanted posters with the provider's name and address, as well as where they work. And many of those people who DID kill a provider have stated it was their "Christian" duty.

Yes................there are crazies everywhere. Although, I think that the religion of Islam is almost 90 percent nutter, I also think that there are Christians who are nutters as well, and I'd estimate that figure to be about 40 percent.

Proof or shut up....

I'll be fine...I think I already know what it is, I just want people to start saying it.

I don't see why anyone would be reluctant to say something they so strongly believe in.

I'll be fine...I think I already know what it is, I just want people to start saying it.

I don't see why anyone would be reluctant to say something they so strongly believe in.

Islam is at war with modern mankind, and its about time we realize it.

Ya damn liar.

PERIOD END OF STORY!!!

Give me a break!!

Proof or shut up....

I can't give you any "proof" other than the experiences I've had over the past 48 years in dealing with Christians, combined with all the crap that I see in places like the 700 Club, and what some idiots are doing on the news.

Additionaly, it's based on what I consider "nutter". Extreme views with closed minds is a pretty good definition.

where there are muslims and non muslims-----living in proximity----muslims kill non muslims People are very INFLUENCED by the legal code they consider "DIVINE" In islamic law----a person who resists both conversion to islam AND voluntary subjugation to the muslim "nation" which involves a subservient status -----can and SHOULD be legally killed Bangla desh is a muslim nation. Even if shariah is not completely imposed-----the details of that law do have an effect on the thinking and actions of the people

I disagree.

If over a billion people were at war with us there wouldn't be any debating about it.

Proof or shut up....

I can't give you any "proof" other than the experiences I've had over the past 48 years in dealing with Christians, combined with all the crap that I see in places like the 700 Club, and what some idiots are doing on the news.

Additionaly, it's based on what I consider "nutter". Extreme views with closed minds is a pretty good definition.

So you ignore the millions of rabid radical Islamists to point to a few nutty zealots?

Typical libtard behavior :eusa_clap:

I disagree.

If over a billion people were at war with us there wouldn't be any debating about it.

Semantics asshole... semantics.

Not ALL muslims are radical facists. Just a very large number.... very large number!

Proof or shut up....

So you ignore the millions of rabid radical Islamists to point to a few nutty zealots?

Typical libtard behavior :eusa_clap:

No, I didn't ignore the rabid radicals. If you look to my original post which was quoted by you, you'd see that I said Islam is about 90 percent nutters.

Try again.

Forum List

Back