What did the peaceful Bhuddists do to Muslims?

christianity

Ok....give us some RECENT examples. Not examples from 200 yrs ago.
When have Christians done anything like this? I'm not talking about the wacko's that "think" they're Christian. Tell me about it....
Gosh but you're the stupidest person i've ever encountered!

how old is islam?

how old is christianity?

man you guys need to learn some history

Explain what THAT has to do with what happened!

Huh....i really don't know why i engage with you, i know i won't get an answer.
You just keep siding with your Islamist friends, traitor!

She is a mindless hack and should be ignored.... but its like a train wreck. I cant help but laugh at her.

the civilized world is allowing it------for every buddhist temple vandalized----ten mosques should go down in civilized lands for ever buddhist ----100 muslims THERE MUST BE PAYBACK

christianity

:bsflag:

Show me those foaming at the mouth Chrsitians killing Arab Ambassadors and lighting Mosques on fire.:mad:

Well, I can't really show you any Christians killing Arab ambassadors or lighting temples of other religions on fire.

But............................................

I CAN show you examples of where they have murdered doctors and set fire to, or blown up, abortion clinics.

Holy crap tdm is on a bender again.

Batten down the hatches, there's going to be a whole lotta crazy going on before she passes out.

christianity

:bsflag:

Show me those foaming at the mouth Chrsitians killing Arab Ambassadors and lighting Mosques on fire.:mad:

Well, I can't really show you any Christians killing Arab ambassadors or lighting temples of other religions on fire.

But............................................

I CAN show you examples of where they have murdered doctors and set fire to, or blown up, abortion clinics.

You idiot.... compare the numbers of innocents killed by Muslims, and then.... PROVE THEY WERE KILLED BY CHRISTIANS!
Ya damn liar.
God NEVER directs ANYONE to kill ANOTHER PERSON!

PERIOD END OF STORY!!!

You assholes ALWAYS throw that garbage out there.

One more thing ABS.... Get back to me when one of those MANY abortionists is broom raped!! :mad:

You dummies always have to try to justify it by saying "but they did it to".

Give me a break!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back