What did the Freemasons know that we can see today in the great cathedrals?

th

Try this book.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Can be found in the fiction section of fine bookstores everywhere....

th

My suggestion for you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

May I suggest to you a high school science book? You do say things that would get you laughed out of a 9th grade science class.

That book you suggested is hilariously bad. Seriously, do you really buy into that nonsense? Really?

th

Try this book.

*****SMILE*****

Thanks for the book suggestion. And I have always liked Alan Parsons Project.

th

It was an interesting read. Not sure if I agree with all their conclusions. The Uriel Machine by the same authors is an interesting read also.

*****SMILE*****

I ordered the book at Barnes and Noble this morning. If nothing else, it will provide entertainment after my hip surgery. I suspect I will have consumed the book before that happens, though. If the Hiram Key is good enough, I might look at the other one, too. Funny that the local Barnes and Noble did not carry it.

th

Try this book.

*****SMILE*****

th

My suggestion for you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

May I suggest to you a high school science book? You do say things that would get you laughed out of a 9th grade science class.

That book you suggested is hilariously bad. Seriously, do you really buy into that nonsense? Really?

What makes it bad? Enquiring minds want to know.

th

Try this book.

*****SMILE*****

th

My suggestion for you.

*****CHUCKLE*****

th

Says the person who obviously has little or no science background. I find it hilarious that you appear to have taken an interest in me since your limited abilities seem to be only a wide range of insults about other posters mental abilities. Did they teach you those at the Soro's school for the mentally challenged wannabe trolls? However I digress so to keep in line with the theme of the current thread why don't you stick some mortar in it since you're....

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:
th

Try this book.

*****SMILE*****

Thanks for the book suggestion. And I have always liked Alan Parsons Project.

th

It was an interesting read. Not sure if I agree with all their conclusions. The Uriel Machine by the same authors is an interesting read also.

*****SMILE*****

I ordered the book at Barnes and Noble this morning. If nothing else, it will provide entertainment after my hip surgery. I suspect I will have consumed the book before that happens, though. If the Hiram Key is good enough, I might look at the other one, too. Funny that the local Barnes and Noble did not carry it.

th

Hope you find it interesting and wish you well with your recovery.

*****SMILE*****

Forum List

Back